Sign in to follow this  
lafountain

It is good or not?

This sucks. I'm going to have to think twice now before I make fun of screwed-up Leafs jerseys- they might actually be correct. :P

Just to be clear the jersey on eBay was not correct. The name was way to thick and the numbers were wrong all together. For the price it went for it wasn't worth the risk to strip.

Yes, the Leafs are hella messed up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201392119254?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

just trying to find out if the customization on these all star jerseys are correct ,I think the 7s are to far apart any comments would be appreciated

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201392119254?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

just trying to find out if the customization on these all star jerseys are correct ,I think the 7s are to far apart any comments would be appreciated

They should not be touching the orange stripe, but it is a size 44 and therefore has less material to place the numbers onto

Yes very true know the white 1996 jersey is a size 54 how does that look

Yes very true know the white 1996 jersey is a size 54 how does that look

Judging by a reference pic of a gamer from the Western squad, the 7s were identical.

Great thanks for the help

Not a bad job at all, but the gray layer of the letters is not quite thick enough, so the rectangular holes in each letter are a bit too wide- they should be more like slits.

Same thing with the 1993- the holes and gaps in each letter are just a bit too wide. Also the diagonal part of the back 7's swings too far to the left. The jersey is also missing a captain's C and the Stanley Cup 1893-1993 patch.

Edited by LAK74

I can have the name stripped and redone ??

It's just a minor thing, really. If I were you I'd look up photos of gameworns and compare each letter to see whether it's enough of an issue to bother you. I've seen way worse jobs.

Legit?

Hard to tell with just the one picture, I asked the seller to email me some additional pictures. The "Gretzky" tag on the inside gives me pause since that is what the fake Rangers Gretzky retirement jersey has on it too but I've never seen a fake white liberty before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-New-York-Rangers-Liberty-Jersey-Away-/281757985121

Edited by liquidice

Legit?

Hard to tell with just the one picture, I asked the seller to email me some additional pictures. The "Gretzky" tag on the inside gives me pause since that is what the fake Rangers Gretzky retirement jersey has on it too but I've never seen a fake white liberty before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-New-York-Rangers-Liberty-Jersey-Away-/281757985121

White liberties have not been faked...yet.

That looks like a picture of a game issued jersey from the game worn.net auctions. I would just avoid it if I were you.

Edited by thebiggoalie

White liberties have not been faked...yet.

That looks like a picture of a game issued jersey from the game worn.net auctions. I would just avoid it if I were you.

Thanks - yeah looks like he updated the listing with some additional pics and it is a CCM Replica. Not bad, but imho not worth $200.

The Gretzky is overpriced. Better deals will arise

Anyone ever purchase from 3 dionphaneuf on ebay? After a quick search on this forum, I assume his jersey's are authentic?

Anyone ever purchase from 3 dionphaneuf on ebay? After a quick search on this forum, I assume his jersey's are authentic?

Yes, no problems. He's also a member here.

Was at Dickssportinggoods yesterday at the Palasade's Mall and meandered over to the Rangers paraphinailia.

What the heck is RBK doing selling absolute junk for jerseys?

Are they trying to defete the chinese knock-off factories by making thier Premier jerseys look like the knock-off's?

The NYR Heritage jerseys didn't even have the correct font for the player names.

This goes way beyond being a jersey snob. It's down right insulting.

Edited by Richter9377

Yes, it's legit. Most (but not all) ProPlayer jerseys were made of flo-knit, which has that characteristic airknit hole pattern you can see especially in the 4th picture. The season ProPlayer jerseys were used (1999-2000), the NHL shield on the hem had silver embroidery, as did the CCM's. (In previous seasons they were orange.)

Obviously not a gamer, but on my phone screen I couldn't tell if this was good. Pictures suck but at that price I took a shot on it.

Good deal or good fake?

Edited by JoeM7392

Looks real to me, though the pictures are brutal

I hope it is. This may just be me hoping its real, but do they really even fake size 56 jerseys?

Not sure I've seen an edge fake over a 52.