It is good or not?

lafountain

Legit 1.0.

That's what I thought. Man you guys are good at teaching us new guys what is real and what's not. Thanks again.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the deal with the metal snaps with the hole in the middle? I've seen them on non-CCM jerseys, I think Starter. Are they legit across the board (CCM, 6100, Starter, Nike, Pro Player)?

Retail Starters had snaps with holes in them, with "SCOVILL" etched on them. Nikes and ProPlayers also had similar snaps but without any letters. No 6100 that I've ever seen (CCM/Koho/Reebok) had snaps with holes. A few 1990's CCM's (just Rangers as far as I know) had snaps with holes, with a "STOCKO" designation on them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231671329958?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The price certainly seems too low for it to be legit, and the customization looks like it could be off (although I'm not a Canucks jersey expert), yet here I am, wondering...

Customization isn't the greatest, but the jersey is legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231671329958?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The price certainly seems too low for it to be legit, and the customization looks like it could be off (although I'm not a Canucks jersey expert), yet here I am, wondering...

Poor customization. Needs a full strip.

I didn't want to make a thread just for this comment so it's going here......but walk into the rink owned by the Stars today and they are selling and raffling off jerseys for a big labor day tournament this weekend and every single "authentic" jersey was fake. I mentioned it to the guy and his comeback was that he wasn't advertising them as real.....yet they had $400 price tags. People sometimes >_>.

Edited by FuzzyPenguin

I think I mentioned once here that back when Jeff Vanderbeek owned the Devils they were auctioning off random Devils memorabilia on the concourse of each game. More than once I've caught them auctioning off knockoffs with starting bids of $100.

Most of the times the employees of the team either don't know or don't care.

Looking into this jersey but just want to make sure its real. Hoping for some help from someone with a better eye and more experience.

Post better pictures, but it looks like a knockoff.

Those are the only pictures on ebay, I asked for more but he hasn't gotten back to me yet so I figured it was fake.

I appreciate the feedback.

Post a link to the listing.

Could be a legit 1.0, but even if so, it's overpriced for a Dubi. If the grommets for the neck lace aren't white, it's a knockoff. I can't see them that well, nor can I see how the fight strap is sewn, so just stay away. You can find better stuff on here in the sales threads.

Yea I was thinking if someone told me it was real I'd make an offer and if I could get it a bit cheaper than I'd have it stripped but I'll stay away. Thanks for the help.

Stripping 1.0's sucks. I'd avoid that at all cost.

Looking at other jerseys that the guy has listed, he sells fakes pretty frequently. I would avoid it.

I almost want to go on a rampage on Ebay and report all the members who are selling counterfeit goods under "authentic" or "real" titles.