It is good or not?

lafountain

Based on a quick search and a few images of 1993-94 Mighty Ducks gamers, they used nameplates that season. Though, I remember seeing a few jerseys without nameplates from different season(s).

Edit: And now I read your post completely. Personally I would be bothered by the lack of a nameplate, but it would be your jersey.

Edited by jolmari

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time that Anaheim didn't use nameplates was on some of the 3rd and 4th jerseys during the 1997-2000 period of time because of that Nike satin stuff. Even then, some had plates and some didn't.

Until now I had never noticed that Anaheim's ultrafil jerseys were constructed differently from those of the rest of the league. The name is stitched onto the shoulder panel (which extends lower than it does for other teams), and not the back panel. The lack of a nameplate made it easy to see how bizarre it looks to have the letters stitched through the Center Ice tag, and above the brand/size tags!

Legit. Still don't know why people pay so much for those pieces of crap.

Legit. Still don't know why people pay so much for those pieces of crap.

Agreed. One of the ugliest jerseys ever made. That said, I'd have at least one were I a Ducks fan.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252057266156

1. What's with the sleeves on this one? I saw a game worn with shortened sleeves, are these also shortened?

2. Overall jersey looks good. Aren't these worth more?

I don't think the arms have been shortened. They just look that way because the sleeves are so wide on these 6100's.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252110146880

Looks more like the font from a Sweden jersey, correct?

both name font and numbers are wrong, as well as the captain "C"

For example, compare the "3" to this gamer

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1995_96_Doug_Gilmour_Maple_Leafs_Game_Worn_Jersey_1000th_Point_Hespeler_Letter-1045-29.html

Edited by HockeyMusic

• 2 weeks later...

The "A" doesn't even look close.

image_zpsrfdbloxg.jpg

The "A" doesn't even look close.image_zpsrfdbloxg.jpg

Cool, thanks. I couldn't find a good pic to compare it too.

If anyone has the ability to get an authentic one please let me know.

Hello,

This is what I bought from a seller: 1994-95 Chiasson CCM white game worn jersey.

Now I have the opportunity to byuy this one: 1993-94 Yawney CCM red game worn jersey. What I need to be advised about is the fact there is no NHL hem on the red one compared ot the white one for example. How come ? Is it normal and legit ?

Thanks a lot in advance

post-24645-0-83678900-1444747559_thumb.j

post-24645-0-82332200-1444747560_thumb.j

post-24645-0-81192700-1444747561_thumb.j

post-24645-0-79777300-1444747583_thumb.j

post-24645-0-91721800-1444747584_thumb.j

It's a recycled set from the late 80's/early 90's. It happened a lot back then. I'd say the presence of the hem stamp and crumply looking numbers makes it legit. Hell, the Chaisson is a perfect example too. 1994-95 was the redesign year for Calgary but that's clearly the older style used for training camp. Teams were cheap back then and didn't want to spend needless cash on more sets of jerseys.

Remember when jerseys were used for more than two games at a time? I vaguely do.

The Yawney might be a recycled 1989/90 (judging from the hem logo), but it looks like the fight strap is the newer one which appeared in 1991/92. It may have been switched out of course, but it's probably not the original strap that came with the jersey. It would be interesting to see the neck tags.

The Maska Air-Knit tag is consistent with any CCM jersey from the late 80's through the early 90's, but that small size tag did not appear until 1991/92, so that jersey cannot be a recycled 1989/90. It was probably manufactured between 1991-93, which is consistent with the fight strap, but there should have been an NHL shield on the hem. Could be a freak jersey where they just forgot to put it on, but it's not consistent with the normal 1993/94's.