It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's legit, but don't be surprised if there's a hell of a lot of bleeding from the twill. Might be a nightmare of a strip/cleanup job.

Edit: The fight strap is a Stocko, not the standard CCM one. For some reason a lot of the Rangers CCM jerseys came with Stockos.

Edited by LAK74

Right you are!

At least the guy is semi-honest about it in the description. He avoids straight up using the word fake, but he doesn't claim its real like some others that have been out there.

At least the guy is semi-honest about it in the description. He avoids straight up using the word fake, but he doesn't claim its real like some others that have been out there.

"It has CCM guts!"

Did he change his description? Reading what's there makes it pretty obvious that it's not real. He's being pretty up front about that.

Should be pretty close to perfect for you. See my pics on this page:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3485&page=17

Did he change his description? Reading what's there makes it pretty obvious that it's not real. He's being pretty up front about that.

He's always been pretty honest. I remember seeing that a month or so ago and he flat out said he had x,y and z done to it to make it look like an original. There was something about him and a different jersey I was looking at that didn't add up. If I recall correctly it was a really bad copy of a real jersey that he was trying to pawn off as real, which I thought was weird since he went out of his way to let everyone know that the Kings jersey was made to look real..

Does anybody know anything about Starter retail authentics WITHOUT Starter/NHL logo on the hem? To be more specific: Pens jersey. I'm eager to learn more about their production mysteries.

Has anyone ever bought from this site? I'm in the market for a nerdy jersey and I like these designs better than the ones at Geeky Jerseys.

http://sportssquatch.com/collections/galactic-collection/products/astromechs-blue-hockey-jersey?variant=9686691461

M&N jerseys are absolute crap.

:( And there go my dreams of a North Stars jersey in a 60, but many thanks for keeping me from a mistake :)

:( And there go my dreams of a North Stars jersey in a 60, but many thanks for keeping me from a mistake :)

Trust me, you'd be horribly disappointed in the material and fit of that "thing".