It is good or not?

lafountain

What is this? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Black-Hawks-CCM-Large-Jersey-/142125895191?hash=item21175d0e17:g:GUQAAOSwTA9X5BUc

Looks like they stuck chain stitched crest and shoulder patched on an old replica jersey

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Blake Hemlow said:

1. Colorado Avalanche ( White Starter Jersey ) Legit Or Fake ?

2. New Jersey Devils ( Red CCM Jersey ) Legit Or Fake ? 

http://imgur.com/gallery/w5g3N

1)  Legit authentic

2)  Legit replica 

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

What is this? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Black-Hawks-CCM-Large-Jersey-/142125895191?hash=item21175d0e17:g:GUQAAOSwTA9X5BUc

Looks like they stuck chain stitched crest and shoulder patched on an old replica jersey

That's exactly what it looks like.  

1. Colorado Avalanche Starter Jersey ( Dark ) Legit Or Fake ? 

2. Late 70s New York Rangers CCM Jersey ( Dark ) Legit Or Fake ? 

http://imgur.com/gallery/rCUHD

13 minutes ago, Blake Hemlow said:

1. Colorado Avalanche Starter Jersey ( Dark ) Legit Or Fake ? 

2. Late 70s New York Rangers CCM Jersey ( Dark ) Legit Or Fake ? 

http://imgur.com/gallery/rCUHD

Both legit, but just your standard replica jerseys.  both aren't worth much, but they are not knock-offs.

Both are legit replicas.  Replicas are almost never faked.

Starter made both authentics and replicas, as well as on-ice jerseys for NHL teams.  Any modern jersey with a letter size (S/M/L/XL) is a replica.

The white Avs you posted earlier is an authentic- look at the mesh material, which is very different than the replica material.  The authentic has a number size and a fight strap as well.

Edited by LAK74

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Not even close.  It's an SP jersey which was never used in the NHL.  That jersey should be a CCM UltraFil if I am not mistaken.  Regardless, it is not accurate.

3 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Not even close.  It's an SP jersey which was never used in the NHL.  That jersey should be a CCM UltraFil if I am not mistaken.  Regardless, it is not accurate.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

REALLY nice deal...not sure anyone would fake a pre-Edge 58, that would fit Bigfoot. 

8 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Glad to know it's legit, but now I'm scared off. Seeing as how no one is willing to sell me a Chris Kelly in that Ottawa style (and I already have two gamers in that B-Sens style), I will have to pass. Thanks guys for the input. 

You're a better man than me. If those were Devils, at $80 I would have bought first and asked questions later. 

is this an edge 1.0? i have some gameworns which i guess are 2.0's but this is like a mutant version between that and a premier. it was 50 bucks on ebay so im cool with it but did nhl players ever even wear these cause they seem chinzy.

20161019_153510.jpg

20161019_153602.jpg

20161019_153642.jpg

Edited by funghoul

Yup its a 1.0.

All teams started the 07-08 season wearing them but soon switched to 2.0 because the 1.0's were junk.  Some teams switched faster than others but pretty much all teams were off 1.0's by the end of the season.

For many jersey styles like that Flyers road, which did not debut until 2010 (after most teams had completely dumped the 1.0 for use on-ice), Reebok deliberately made the retail authentic version in 1.0 form, even though the players only wore 2.0's. So it's impossible to get a retail version which is exactly like what the players wore during that period.

• 2 weeks later...

It's good and belongs to a well-known member here.  He stops pucks and likes the Rangers, haha.  Oh yeah, he's a big guy too.

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

That was uncalled for.

Agreed. It's not like he was on here saying it's a piece of crap, he just solicited opinions on whether it was legit or not. That's exactly what he's supposed to do, and, if you've followed TheKevinShow's posts here, it's what he does all the time.

And,as indicated above, people's screen names here and there don't always match up, I know mine doesn't. 

Love you cowboys, but ya missed the mark on that one :D