• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Oh, my. This one is a gem.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182420002663

Are they even trying anymore? Wow...

Hey all. Been a while. I haven't collected in some time, so my eye isn't as strong as it was before. I'm seeing some decently priced jerseys recently on eBay that are obviously legit, but given the prices, I need to know if Indonesian made jerseys are still an issue? It used to be easy to spot them, but what I'm seeing seems like legit 2.0s. What's the story over the last couple years? Anything I should be looking for? 

Edited by Reivax

On 1/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, Wennma01 said:

I'm looking for the Team USA retro jerseys that they have been wearing most of the World Juniors including the gold medal game tonight.  There are a lot of fakes on eBay where the blue yoke comes down over the nameplate, but I saw the link below on eBay that look pretty good.  Any thoughts?  Or any one know any sites that sell these jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301967228327?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=600766191472&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

On 1/6/2017 at 3:50 PM, Brilliant! said:

I think that guy is legit but that is an insane amount to spend on a replica jersey. That said, you'll probably never find a pro jersey in that style. They've never been made available to the public as far as I know. A few leftover team stock ones have gotten out but, beyond that, you'd pretty much have to find a game worn one.

And I call dibs on the Troy Terry one!

I've bought from him before and he seems legit, but I'm curious where he gets his stuff from or if he makes it himself.

I've never seen the Nike version of that jersey available to the public where the Nike logo isn't on the blue shoulder part. There was a big debate about it since the game worn ones had the swoosh under the blue area like the listing there.

22 hours ago, Reivax said:

Hey all. Been a while. I haven't collected in some time, so my eye isn't as strong as it was before. I'm seeing some decently priced jerseys recently on eBay that are obviously legit, but given the prices, I need to know if Indonesian made jerseys are still an issue? It used to be easy to spot them, but what I'm seeing seems like legit 2.0s. What's the story over the last couple years? Anything I should be looking for? 

Yeah, Indos are still out there.  If you already know how to differentiate between 1.0s, 2.0s and Indos, you should be good.  I don't think that much has changed in the last couple years.  If you're not sure on a specific jersey, just link it here.   

11 hours ago, furiousd said:

Yeah, Indos are still out there.  If you already know how to differentiate between 1.0s, 2.0s and Indos, you should be good.  I don't think that much has changed in the last couple years.  If you're not sure on a specific jersey, just link it here.   

Thanks. Before the inside yellow collar tag was one of the easiest ways to notice an Indonesian made jersey. And in the case of the one Indo I did own, I know there wasnt that visible stitching around the outside elbow. As well I recall the twill that attached the strap was just white instead of the the colour of the jersey. And also it just not having that slight "edge" material sheen on the back. 

Interesting to hear they are still being made? I figured at this point any retail authentic jersey would be a 2.0 now. 

My main concern is if Indonesian jerseys are still being made but Aren't as easy to detect. I'm interested in a couple jerseys that end tonight on eBay, and from what I can tell seem like 2.0s, so if the time comes and the price is still right, I'll link them here. Thanks. 

Keep in mind, however, that the first Stadium Series authentics also had the yellow neck tag like the Indos despite being manufactured in Canada.

Indos are very easy to detect, especially if they come pre-customized.

8 hours ago, furiousd said:

Yeah, that's true. I have a couple 2.0s with green neck tape. I know there were new Indos as recently as last season. 2016 Hawks SS comes to mind.

Devils SS had it also. 

52 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Devils SS had it also. 

The Devils regular retro night jerseys have had them since 2015 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this, but is there a physical difference between a team issued 2.0 and a retail 2.0? Jersey Baron has both with $50 price difference. 

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

9 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Not sure where to post this, but is there a physical difference between a team issued 2.0 and a retail 2.0? Jersey Baron has both with $50 price difference. 

Different fight strap attachment, for one. Retail has one piece of twill, team issued has it sandwiched between two pieces of twill. 

Of course, as a fan this only matters if you are hooking your jersey to your pants. 

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Different fight strap attachment, for one. Retail has one piece of twill, team issued has it sandwiched between two pieces of twill. 

Of course, as a fan this only matters if you are hooking your jersey to your pants. 

Or if you like sandwiches. 

Mmmm...sandwich

simpsons.png

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nothing beats a nice salty twill sandwich. 

you need to add a little CHEDDER and a APPLE  

Correct, the diagonal bar should not swing so far to the left.