Jersey You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Wearing

Mach_9

Ottawa Senators, and to a lesser degree, any of the teams I feel shouldn't exist, which I won't name right now because I don't want to start a flame war. :mellow: I would never buy those jerseys either, except maybe with the intent to publicly deface them. :lol:

No, please....tell us all. I insist.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that Avery is going to be back, right? Either someone is going to get hurt, or his contract is going to expire and another team will sign him. That's how sports work. You don't get blacklisted because you have an attitude....

Very true. A guy can dream, though, right? Honestly, I don't have anything personally against the guy. He's never been a major annoyance to the Caps here in DC. I just have a problem with someone blasting an ex's personal business to the world like he did. Not classy. There's being pissy, and crossing the line. That's all. Don't want to take the thread off topic, though...so I'll add another jersey - Jagr Caps. Ugh what a mess that was.

Very true. A guy can dream, though, right? Honestly, I don't have anything personally against the guy. He's never been a major annoyance to the Caps here in DC. I just have a problem with someone blasting an ex's personal business to the world like he did. Not classy. There's being pissy, and crossing the line. That's all. Don't want to take the thread off topic, though...so I'll add another jersey - Jagr Caps. Ugh what a mess that was.

I personally thought calling out Elisha Cuthbert and Phaneuf was pretty funny. It gave the Garden faithful the "sloppy seconds" chant when the Leafs came to town :D

I personally thought calling out Elisha Cuthbert and Phaneuf was pretty funny. It gave the Garden faithful the "sloppy seconds" chant when the Leafs came to town :D

I'd get into details on why it was sloppy, but that isn't appropriate for this forum :thumbsup:

No, please....tell us all. I insist.

Oh, no. :P not going there. Oh, and despite having lived there for most of my life, I also wouldn't wear a Brampton Battalion sweater. The average Bramptonian doesn't know hockey from his or her nostril hairs, or at least the ones who go to OHL games there don't. Having said that, the best crowd I've experienced so far was at a Toronto St. Micheal's Majors playoff game at St. Mike's Arena in '04 or '05, moving that team is another reason I can't like Eugene Melnyk.

I really won't wear anything other than a Blues jersey. That said, the worst for me would be a Blackhawks jersey. Though Detroit would be a close second, I'm not touching a Chicago sweater. Having been a Blues fan all of my life and seeing how the Blackhawks fans are at school (ND), I can't stand them.

Any jersey pertaining to Ovechkin. I can't stand his attitude. The same goes for Eric Lindros. Also no Flyers, Capitals, Rangers or Islanders.

Sweet.....more Eric Lindros jerseys for me :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I get more money, you will have more competition. Praying he plays in the WC Alumni game, definitely have a WC Lindros jersey in my future.

I bet you he plays for the Rangers alumni team, just to ###### off the Philly fans even more. I still regret buying my Lindros Liberty jersey, but we all have to learn somehow.

I bet you he plays for the Rangers alumni team, just to ###### off the Philly fans even more. I still regret buying my Lindros Liberty jersey, but we all have to learn somehow.

Not gonna happen. They want to reunite the Legion of Doom Line for the WC (Leclair also agreed but i read Renberg is MIA lol).

Not gonna happen. They want to reunite the Legion of Doom Line for the WC (Leclair also agreed but i read Renberg is MIA lol).

He was trying to get the Legion of Doom together but Renberg is doing Television broadcasting for the World Junior Championships in Sweden and there is a game that particular Saturday.