Upper Deck Mini Jersey Hockey

AeroFishOne

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any of these or does anyone have any experience with them. I have been thinking about getting some for the past few years but i just never went for it. If you dont have a clue what im talking about, the main selling point of the product is a mini jersey that appears about the size of a large barbie shirt. They are actually fairly detailed with the full design and a single player for each team. The only years they have made them were 06-07 and 07-08. So you have some Reebok 6100 flair along with the Edge. You get one mini jersey per pack and three cards. All the common jerseys are home darks but away whites are put into the packs at the ratio of 1:9 packs. I dont know if anyone has really had their hands on some, but if you do what do you think. If you want to unload some of them let me know.

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any of these or does anyone have any experience with them. I have been thinking about getting some for the past few years but i just never went for it. If you dont have a clue what im talking about, the main selling point of the product is a mini jersey that appears about the size of a large barbie shirt. They are actually fairly detailed with the full design and a single player for each team. The only years they have made them were 06-07 and 07-08. So you have some Reebok 6100 flair along with the Edge. You get one mini jersey per pack and three cards. All the common jerseys are home darks but away whites are put into the packs at the ratio of 1:9 packs. I dont know if anyone has really had their hands on some, but if you do what do you think. If you want to unload some of them let me know.

I collected the 2006-07 ones. I have the entire set aside from the variant white Gordie Howe jersey which is EXTREMELY rare. You are right, they are very detailed. I didn't get in to the 2007-08 ones because they are way more plentiful and not as highly sought AFAIK. Each player has two mini jerseys (regular and variant) except for Marty Turco. He only has the regular dark Stars jersey. I also have three of the rare autographed jerseys. Eric Staal regular red jersey, Joe Thornton regular blue jersey, and Thomas Vanek regular black jersey. My favourites are the Naslund variant (white stick in rink) and Joe Sakic variant (Quebec Nordiques blue).

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one. it's a mini Jaromir Jagr in a Rangers jersey. I see it as a novelty in my Ranger collection.

the RANGERS is embroidered looking but the JAGR 68 is printed on. As are the shoulder #'s.

It's hard to tell on this pic, but it's in between the Stanley cup and Mark Messier on the top right hand side..

rangers.jpg

Edited by boxer614