Sign in to follow this  
HawksFan719

Phaneuf and Giguere to Leafs

Just beat me to it, was about to come and post the same things up.

Let the 2010 Trade Season begin I guess.

Burke said he was gonna change Toronto, I guess he wasn't kidding. Phaneuf and Giguere to Toronto. (Pending Giguere allowing it) I guess he just wants to make sure Boston doesn't get the #1 overall pick.

Also had to know that the Ducks were gonna try to move Giguere after signing Hiller to that new 4 year deal.

Moving Phaneuf was an interesting move on the Flames side.I am really sad to see Giguere go to Toronto since i am a big Ducks fan and Giguere is my favorite Goalie..I am not a Maple Leafs fan at all

Moving Phaneuf was an interesting move on the Flames side.I am really sad to see Giguere go to Toronto since i am a big Ducks fan and Giguere is my favorite Goalie..I am not a Maple Leafs fan at all

They have paid dividends so far for the Leaves and Burke always said he wants to build from the goalline out. Toronto might finally be on the way to making the playoffs???

They have paid dividends so far for the Leaves and Burke always said he wants to build from the goalline out. Toronto might finally be on the way to making the playoffs???

It was a great trade for the Leafs but the new players havent really done anything for the Ducks yet..well they have only played one game so i will give it a little time