NHL Team Customizers

Is this still up to date? I need kits :D

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to call Blake, no other way about it, and yes he does loose kits! However his prices are so low I would recommend you just send him your jersey. If your in Canada, he can ship there to.

John Gray. Not easy to get ahold of or get work from. If you want to get your white alt customized, just go with EPS. It was only a single layer jersey so it comes out the same. They did my Weber.

John Gray. Not easy to get ahold of or get work from. If you want to get your white alt customized, just go with EPS. It was only a single layer jersey so it comes out the same. They did my Weber.

Well, let's do some arrow pointing here.

John Gray -> Preds Smoothfit Sublimation

John Gray -> Cutting Edge Sports (As we now know from the big fire-sale of old stock)

Cutting Edge Sports -> Preds Smoothfit Sublimation?

They should be able to do sublimation, as they were team lettering co for a couple years at least.

No, he split from Cutting Edge, thus the file sale etc. A big legal battle between he and his ex. Its a separate business and Cutting Edge doesnt have the sublimation stuff. Here is a link and I can PM his personal number if need be - http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/JWG.Designs.781-939-6940

You have to call Blake, no other way about it, and yes he does loose kits! However his prices are so low I would recommend you just send him your jersey. If your in Canada, he can ship there to.

Now that I got my Dallas 2.0, how do I contact Blake Sports to get it done? Mind telling me how much they would charge. Thanks!

(972) 278-1183 ball park was $68 last time I used him. That is with shipping.

Thanks MN. I'm looking forward to getting this one done in just a few weeks.

I've searched through this thread as can't find who does the Rangers jerseys nowadays. Anybody got a lead for me? Thanks.

I've searched through this thread as can't find who does the Rangers jerseys nowadays. Anybody got a lead for me? Thanks.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Not a Rangers guy, but I believe I've read on here that a place called Arena Wear (in Westchester County) does it. If I recall correctly, they do not accept individual orders but using the NHL Store in NYC will go through them. A Rangers fan can probably shed more light on the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody?

I have heard about Area Wear and that you have to go through the NHL store. It also depends on what type/era jersey. Cosby's did a great job on my WC jersey; EPS did a great job on my 1.0 road (but not on a CCM home white). I am awaiting some stuff from Cosby's, one of which is a white Starter which needs the 90's font. Stay tuned.

Guys,

For Philadelphia Flyers jerseys take them to ProGuysAthetics in Center City. They will send it out to Ruburty's (for the current jerseys) or Philly Xpress (for the 80's 90's and 2000 style jerseys). Good work. Good prices. Confirmed!

Oh dayum! Puckboy is back.

Comfirmed! Best Regards !

Guys,

For Philadelphia Flyers jerseys take them to ProGuysAthetics in Center City. They will send it out to Ruburty's (for the current jerseys) or Philly Xpress (for the 80's 90's and 2000 style jerseys). Good work. Good prices. Confirmed!

For anyone who is new or doesn't know, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POST

First of all the store is called Pro League Authentics.

Secondly, the current jerseys are sent to Philly Express, not Ruberti's

Thirdly, the older jerseys were sent to Ruberti's not to Philly Express

A mod should edit or delete that post. I would hate for someone to read that assuming the information is correct, not realizing this moron is spamming for no good reason

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic