NHL Team Customizers

Id say just call up CE and ask them. Whoever youll talk to is generally really nice and will know instantly whether they did it or not. I bug them frequently.

Lol. Thanks guys. I'm sending in a few other Pens jerseys to them as well, so I'll contact them again and ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who did the flames heritage classic jerseys? Im going to be in Calgary in November and want one done.

• 4 weeks later...

Who customizes the 2007 All Star jerseys correctly (and can provide the correct nameplate)?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know who did the Pens CCM ultrafil 1993 and on jerseys until they wore Starter, who did the Starter (Mesh) jerseys, and who did their ProPlayer jerseys?

Thanks!

I had EPS do my 95-96 CCM alt and they did excellent work. I'd do business with them again in a flash.

Perhaps I should mention:

EPS CANNOT do

'90's Ranger jerseys

Retired numbers in the Rangers' Heritage jerseys

They were fine with a Rangers EDGE though

Perhaps I should mention:

EPS CANNOT do

'90's Ranger jerseys

Retired numbers in the Rangers' Heritage jerseys

They were fine with a Rangers EDGE though

GTFO!!! They quoted me prices for the jerseys I have. I e-mailed them with the list of jerseys I have. Thats dumbbbbb! Guess I stick with SportsK. It's funny though, SportsK charges $80 for Bruins customazation but EPS charges $65 but won't do 90's Rangers.

I sent them my Winter Classic jersey 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet.

GTFO!!! They quoted me prices for the jerseys I have. I e-mailed them with the list of jerseys I have. Thats dumbbbbb! Guess I stick with SportsK. It's funny though, SportsK charges $80 for Bruins customazation but EPS charges $65 but won't do 90's Rangers.

EPS can certainly do 90's Rangers. I think Cygnus X-1 just means that if you are super particular about the accuracy of the thin fonts used on some of their jerseys, they may not be able to make them as accurately as you want them. They've done a few Rangers 90's jerseys for me in the recent past, and I'm fine with the job they did.

LAK74 is absolutely right and sorry for the confusion- they don't do them accurately.

At least for me.

Bronson- was that an authentic WC? Let me know how it comes out- I had mine done at Cosby's and it looks great.

Bronson,

This is a 1995-96 Rangers that EPS did for me. I was happy with the job they did, but I've never been sure as to how thick the layers on the letters should be, so I welcome any criticism by the Rangers experts here. They just seemed to vary so much year by year. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic- I'm on vacation now and it's the only pic I happened to have already on my phone.

a0832ea5-51af-4cee-8a1c-a5e2ce1bbbcb_zps

Bronson,

This is a 1995-96 Rangers that EPS did for me. I was happy with the job they did, but I've never been sure as to how thick the layers on the letters should be, so I welcome any criticism by the Rangers experts here. They just seemed to vary so much year by year. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic- I'm on vacation now and it's the only pic I happened to have already on my phone.

It looks real nice (one of my favorite players too) but the letters should be a tad skinnier. I actually have a Cosby's Rangers Luc that I will post later for comparison.

It looks real nice (one of my favorite players too) but the letters should be a tad skinnier. I actually have a Cosby's Rangers Luc that I will post later for comparison.

That Robitaille looks great. My WC is a replica. Was never able to find an authentic. I won it on Ebay a few months back for only $60 NWT. The seller accepted my best offer.

Here's my Robitaille- bought in '96 from Cosby's. It was too big and I got it signed and framed. Kind of regret that....

tumblr_mpc33oaRBr1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

Looks great! You can really see the difference in the thickness of the letters.

That Robitaille looks great. My WC is a replica. Was never able to find an authentic. I won it on Ebay a few months back for only $60 NWT. The seller accepted my best offer.

I almost chided you for using outside lettering sources on a Bruins jersey, but the WC is one of the few shirts that CC does wrong. As long as they use felt and the Reebok/NHL font, you're money.

I'd like to know how EPS is with Rangers 6100s (blue and liberty)

Matt,

EPS' Liberty customization is a pretty complex topic, so I'll just try to summarize things that I've found through my experiences. If you send in a Liberty and specify nothing more than the season you want, they will make them all with the same font, regardless of whether it's a Starter, ProPlayer, Koho or Reebok. In my opinion this font most closely resembles the one used during the Reebok years, so it's great if you have a Reebok, but not great if you have a Starter, whose font is the most different from the one that EPS provides.

I'm assuming you have a Reebok Liberty to be done, so I would say then, that EPS' font looks good, they do an excellent job cutting and stitching the numbers and letters, and I really like the way they arch the letters in the name. The only 2 issues I can see are: 1) they make the arm and back numbers a bit too small (3 3/4" and 11 1/2", respectively). I believe they should be around 4 1/8" and 12 1/8", but if you ask them to make them bigger, they can and will do it. And secondly, Mike pointed out a while ago that Reebok Liberties should have kiss-cut kits. I didn't know this until recently, so I never asked if EPS can even do this font kiss-cut style. All the ones they made for me were layered, but that's how those should have been done.

See, and this is exactly why i've been hesitant to send in an order to EPS. I don't know all the details of all the stuff I want done, and I want it done right. I would have said kiss-cut on the Liberty, but I would have never known the sizing of the numbers would be wrong. Is that the same for the blue ones? Also, is the name just kiss cut, or the whole kit? When I describe kiss cut to them, I'd like to describe the colors of the layers in order from bottom to top. What order would that be? I'm so stressed with this I'm afraid I'll never get anything done.

See, and this is exactly why i've been hesitant to send in an order to EPS. I don't know all the details of all the stuff I want done, and I want it done right. I would have said kiss-cut on the Liberty, but I would have never known the sizing of the numbers would be wrong. Is that the same for the blue ones? Also, is the name just kiss cut, or the whole kit? When I describe kiss cut to them, I'd like to describe the colors of the layers in order from bottom to top. What order would that be? I'm so stressed with this I'm afraid I'll never get anything done.

I just sent them my Reebok liberty about 6 weeks ago to get the spring sale price, and after I realized that Callahan (#43) had a nameplate, I called them to change my request to a nameplate, which they said "no problem". Now, I want to call them to make sure the numbers are the correct size. I also sent three Edge jerseys w. the smaller numbers, and I'm afraid I'll open a can of worms by telling them the size difference in each jerseys numbers.

Exactly. Also, was Callahan the only guy with a nameplate on the Liberty, or did all players have one? I'm doing Lundqvist on the one I'm sending in.

Totally feel you guys' pain/anxiety.....I don't know much about the Liberty jerseys but didn't Cosby's do them for a while? After they stopped, who took over? (Maybe these are potential options.....?)

Matt, the Liberty font is a pain in the arse, especially the Starters. I even have a Cosby one that was done with wrong letters, so I don't think it's a problem just with EPS. For the Reeboks I think people here (Mike and Enzo, I think) posted photos that showed kiss-cut on both letters and numbers, although the nameplate photo and numbers photo were of different jerseys, so I don't want to go on record as saying all jerseys were completely kiss-cut, but I imagine they probably were. And I don't have any experience with the blue 6100's and EPS, so I'm sorry I can't help you there.

Tom, all I can say is that after EPS sent me 2 Liberties with the small numbers, I sent in the last one (a Starter, actually) and as politely as I could, pointed out that in the past they had given me the Reebok font and smaller number size on my previous Starter. I then showed pictures of what their number looked like next to what it should have looked like (pointing out the difference in the sizes of the holes in the number and the different thickness of the white layer in both examples), and also asked for the larger size. It was a two-page explanation, but Josh nailed the numbers and they came out great, and I think I managed to do it without pissing him off.

Tom, all I can say is that after EPS sent me 2 Liberties with the small numbers, I sent in the last one (a Starter, actually) and as politely as I could, pointed out that in the past they had given me the Reebok font and smaller number size on my previous Starter. I then showed pictures of what their number looked like next to what it should have looked like (pointing out the difference in the sizes of the holes in the number and the different thickness of the white layer in both examples), and also asked for the larger size. It was a two-page explanation, but Josh nailed the numbers and they came out great, and I think I managed to do it without pissing him off.

That's another issue entirely. I don't want to anyone there off, but want to make sure my jerseys are done correctly.

I want to call now, because they'll be closed the next two days for the holiday, but I don't know how to phrase my concern without teeing someone there off. I sent them 13 jerseys, five of which are Rangers jerseys, four of those being edge jerseys, and my one liberty.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic