NHL Team Customizers

Has anyone had any luck in contacting sports haven pro shop?

I really wanted a Datsyuk winter classic jersey and I was willing to wait to get one only I got bought for a present. Sadly it was a blank (I was thankful for it honest) so now I need to get hold of sports haven pro shop to see if they can ship me everything I need to have stitched on. I live in the UK so sending it out to them isnt really feasible.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a hold of them just by calling on the phone. They may not always answer, so you may have to try a few times.

(734) 282-0534

Hey guys I have problem didn't now where to post it I bought a edge kings home jersey a couple months ago from there online sale through staples center. I've noticed that some of the stitching on the back numbers Is turning red it comes of with water. I thought maybe I ran into something but I left my jersey on a hangar in a room and didn't touch it there is still red on the stitching. Can anyone help?

Doesn't anyone know who did the Ducks jerseys this season?

I've messaged Beckett to no avail, figured it couldn't hurt

Ended up asking petzberz or something on ebay who consistently sells Ducks jerseys, apparently he makes his own kits so i ended up having him make me a Selanne kit with the 'A'

I've messaged Beckett to no avail, figured it couldn't hurt

Ended up asking petzberz or something on ebay who consistently sells Ducks jerseys, apparently he makes his own kits so i ended up having him make me a Selanne kit with the 'A'

Yea, I've even emailed the Ducks equipment manager. No response.

This guy does good work, he sent me some pictures of a Perry Stadium Series kit and the one he's selling now look good (jerseys, that is)

I need to get it applied elsewhere though

Edited by FlyersFan376

Pictures would be helpful

It's giving me a hard time uploading these pictures is color bleeding through twill normal?

I can't think of any reason it should be normal on a new jersey. Unless you washed the jersey or got it wet with warm water, in which case some dye may have come off the black fabric and stained the stitches with a brownish color.

I do sweat when I wear it buy this is a bright red not anything brown

Do you sweat blood? :P

Seriously though, if the stained areas on the jersey are where you sweat the most, like in the center of the back numbers, I suppose it's possible the sweat could have made the black fabric bleed. This has sometimes been a problem with the Kings gamers, although the color was more of a brownish-red, if I remember correctly from a conversation with the team customizer. Too bad you can't get the pics up, would be interesting to see.

Thanks I created a profile so I'll upload shortly. Ok well maybe that's the case then wow that kinda blows who would use colored twill that bleeds on white in the first place

If it was the sweat that was responsible, it's probably the jersey that bled, not the twill. Just out of curiosity, is the jersey an Indo?

No it's not it's a Canadian made one

Wow, didn't expect to hear that. Staples has mostly Indo-Edges, and I thought the problem might have to do with the different fabric used on the back panel compared to a 2.0.

No I was surprised to when I received my order that it was a black tag line and not green but it's a Canadian edge. So anything I can do to get this to stop or should I just hang this one up

Wish I could give you some advice, but I would still have to see what it looked like.

When you said earlier "it comes off with water," did you mean that the red came off the stitches after you applied water to it?

Yes I use water and a rapper towel I had to scrub a little to get the red out

Well, that's good news that the water didn't cause further bleeding.

I'm still inclined to think it was the sweat. In which case I can't really offer any advice except for the obvious. If you're going to use the jersey, apply antiperspirant liberally to your back, and wear something thick enough to absorb perspiration underneath the jersey.

No the water doesn't cause.more bleeding I'm guessing I should hand wash it then since the color and bottom lining have some spots yes I'll throw on a sweater under thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...

For the love of God, I can't find Custom Crafted's website anywhere after searching online for a half hour. Anybody have it on hand? Thank you.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic