NHL Team Customizers

For the love of God, I can't find Custom Crafted's website anywhere after searching online for a half hour. Anybody have it on hand? Thank you.

This is the best I can find:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-Crafted-Enterprises/160443767310950

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Lmao. I know. Stupid me. Finally found their contact number written down somewhere from months ago. They seem to run a stone age operation. Lol

• 5 weeks later...

Oh noooooo, my liiiiiiiiiist

I'm curious to see how it compares to JWG Designs' version.

Also, I follow those jerks on FB. Must be all the narcissists on my friends list clogging up my s***.

Edited by AngeloS76

• 2 months later...

Why, oh why, oh WHY is it so impossible to find out who has done the Ducks jerseys last year?

I paid all this money for two Edge 2.0's and now I can't assure they'll be properly customized, haha.

Tis the risk we take when we invest in these assets. My gut tells me that the people at Beckett media know good and well which supplier the Ducks use, but who knows if they'll tell us what we want to know.

I imagine you've pestered Beckett customer service? I've talked to a kid from the Honda Center pro shop over the phone, and he couldn't tell me when I pressed him on who does the team shirts, so it seems to be the next step up.

Tis the risk we take when we invest in these assets. My gut tells me that the people at Beckett media know good and well which supplier the Ducks use, but who knows if they'll tell us what we want to know.

I imagine you've pestered Beckett customer service? I've talked to a kid from the Honda Center pro shop over the phone, and he couldn't tell me when I pressed him on who does the team shirts, so it seems to be the next step up.

There's some game-worn shirts on eBay, but they place a hologram sticker over who letters the jerseys

Somebody buy one then, and pull off the sticker.

Actually, the more I look at them, it's entirely possible that the sticker just covers the name of the equipment manager. It's really hard to tell.

Edited by PensFan77

Yeah, those holograms wouldn't be covering the vendor info. Because usually, you'll at least get an address or a city of location. If you're cutting edge sports, you'll go all the way down to your email address on that bad boy. Speaking of which, if that Ducks shirt is a vector version, CES may have the accurate team font, assuming monkey sports still refuses to letter anything.

This is actually a really good idea.

I have two that i want done. A throwback edge 2.0 and a third edge 2.0 (both wordmarks).

• 2 weeks later...

Update for Buffalo. Big Bear no longer does their jerseys. That's what they told me when I inquired about an order. They directed me to a sporting goods store, but I don't want to spread false info, so once I confirm with that store that they are, in fact, the on-ice provider, I'll post the info.

The Sabres are back with Action Spot Sports (formerly Jersey Express) for the 2014-15 season.

Also, update on my Ducks search. The team has confirmed that they can't release the info of who does the jerseys, but has offered me the option of sending the jerseys in to be done. Only problem is they are offering this service at an extreme premium charge of $150 per jersey customization. Really have to debate how much I want the accuracy vs. more research and just having a local place do it as close as possible.

Also, update on my Ducks search. The team has confirmed that they can't release the info of who does the jerseys, but has offered me the option of sending the jerseys in to be done. Only problem is they are offering this service at an extreme premium charge of $150 per jersey customization. Really have to debate how much I want the accuracy vs. more research and just having a local place do it as close as possible.

Exactly what the Senators wanted to charge me to send in my heritage 2.0 to get lettered and they weren't even going to do it to on-ice specs.

Yea, at the rate this is going, I'm thinking that Jersey Baron's kits are going to be close enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, any local Torontonians who know if Sports Letting Company is still doing Leafs jerseys? Any recent testimonies? Thanks!

I sent them my Leafs Winter Classic jersey just after last season ended. Got my jersey back in two weeks with the exact specs they used on the gamers and I was extremely happy with it.

Thanks for the quick feedback guys. Has anyone used Silver Crystal Sports recently as well? I read that they're just coolhockey. Any recent dealings with them? Thanks.

I used to use them all the time, but then shipping to Canada started to cost way too much. They do a decent job and their customer service was always great to me. They just don't do it as accurately as the official team customizers do.

• 2 weeks later...

Always learn so much from reading these forums Thanks! and were hoping for a few more answers.

I am intending to soon purchase 2 NY Rangers Authentic Edge 2 jerseys from JerseyBaron a Home and a 2012 Winter Classic both of which I want to get customized. From my past reading I know that there are a lot of different places that do customization and quality of customization can very dramatically. What is the current recommendation of the best place to go for NY Rangers customization of edge 2 jerseys? and approximately how much per jersey? Anything else I should know / consider?

Thanks!

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic