NHL Team Customizers

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About what does it cost per NYR customization from Arena Wear at the moment ? Any tips on attempting to acquire my own stretch mesh name plates ? Thanks in advance for all your help!

It'll roughly set you back around $85-100

• 1 month later...

I doubt it. They can do the one layer sublimation Numbers with the design on top but when they did mine the stripping detail on top of the back numbers was slightly different from the gamer

EPS definitely did not do the gamers; Josh told me himself.

I'll have to look into Stahl's... EPS did confirm that they can do them, but I had heard the striping pattern is slightly off.

I doubt it. They can do the one layer sublimation Numbers with the design on top but when they did mine the stripping detail on top of the back numbers was slightly different from the gamer

The Kessel that has been on eBay for two years was mine and was done by EPS if your looking to compare it

Who does special event jerseys like winter classics, is it the night real guys or the hose team gets em all done

For instance I need my 2009 Red Wings Winter Classic jersey done

Who does special event jerseys like winter classics, is it the night real guys or the hose team gets em all done

For instance I need my 2009 Red Wings Winter Classic jersey done

I have no idea what you were actually trying to type that must have gotten autocorrected to night real guys or hose team, lol.

But I believe in most cases it's still the individual teams regular customizer.

I thought Stahls did them both years?

Well, Stahl's just confirmed to me that they did not do the on-ice kits for 2012... so the search continues... haha.

I'll probably just go with EPS. I believe the striping pattern is "off" but "pretty close" right?

For those in Chicago can I drop off a jersey in person at CSL or do I have to ship it in? Probably a dumb question but figured Id ask

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have experiene with Action Spot? I'm specifically looking to get a Sharks authentic circa 2005-07 lettered up. Feel like I may be in for a wait with the Stadium Series game looming.

I had them make the kit for my white 2.0. It took about 5 weeks to get the kit and when I did get it it was missing the captains C.

I called them about it at the bginning of December and still have not received it but I figure it's because they were super busy with Christmas orders. Hopefully I get it soon so I can finish up the jersey.

Oh yeah, I should mention the kit was perfect.

Action Spot is a few miles from my house. They get busy (sometimes very busy), but they're great to deal with in my experience.

Need some customizing help! I'm looking for a Jagr nameplate + number kit for an old CCM retail authentic and contacted Cutting Edge Sports via email twice if they can make it and ship it to Europe, but they never got back to me.

Has anyone here experience with CES or maybe know if they do and ship customizing kits without handing the jersey in? Or is there a good alternative to CES? I never dealt with post-customizing so far, so maybe I'm even at the completely wrong place with CES for my jersey!

Thanks a lot for any kind of help!!!

I have a kit coming from ces any day now. I ordered it in October so it took 3 months to complete. They will send out just a kit without handling the jersey. If they email you back consider yourself lucky and if you do it will be like a one sentence response at best.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic