NHL Team Customizers

Could use that info, want to see if they can do some older Blues jerseys for me.

So do you recommend Custom Crafted for mid 90's Blues jerseys where the 2nd layer of of the numbers was that weird vinyl material? Could Exclusive Pro Sports do this type of customization? I have a mid 90's blues jersey that I want to turn into a Brett Hull jersey.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could use that info, want to see if they can do some older Blues jerseys for me.

123 John L Dietsch Sq

North Attleboro, MA,

02763-1027

508-695-2878

So do you recommend Custom Crafted for mid 90's Blues jerseys where the 2nd layer of of the numbers was that weird vinyl material? Could Exclusive Pro Sports do this type of customization? I have a mid 90's blues jersey that I want to turn into a Brett Hull jersey.

Brilliant! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't EPS do some of those for you?

1997-1999 Anaheim Mighty Ducks. Exist?

• 2 months later...

Probably asked this, anyone know who does the Sabres jerseys?

I believe that the Minnesota Wild uses Cunningham's Sports in South St. Paul, MN.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Cunninghams.Sports.651-455-0474

Not that I recommend them in the least, but that's the info you were looking for.

Before sending anything to them, read this first. http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2818

• 2 weeks later...

Probably asked this, anyone know who does the Sabres jerseys?

As recently as last season SSC Custom Apparel in Blasdell, NY provided customization. But I tried to contact them today and the phones are out of service and I can't get an email reply. Surprisingly, I'm having trouble finding a kit for the new alternate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As recently as last season SSC Custom Apparel in Blasdell, NY provided customization. But I tried to contact them today and the phones are out of service and I can't get an email reply. Surprisingly, I'm having trouble finding a kit for the new alternate!

I believe its Big Bear now. http://www.nybear.com/Home/TackleTwill

Look up the "Looking for 2 Sabres Sweaters" thread one of the guys just got his third done from big bear posted his pictures on there.

Anyone has an idea of who's doing the Canucks jerseys? Is it Pacific Coast Cresting?

I don't know who does it for the Canucks. However, I can confirm it is not Pacific Coast Cresting. I sent them a Canucks edge authentic to make it a Henrik Sedin. They use air-knit instead of edge for the nameplate ( the Canucks gamers are done with edge).

Anyone has an idea of who's doing the Canucks jerseys? Is it Pacific Coast Cresting?

Central Crests. I know they do our authentics and replicas we send out from the store. I'll double check with the team issues, and confirm.

I'd also like to know who did their lettering in 97-98 because I like to have my road jersey turned into a Messier. Or someone needs to send me white dazzle material...

I'd also like to know who did their lettering in 97-98 because I like to have my road jersey turned into a Messier. Or someone needs to send me white dazzle material...

Unsure of that timeframe as it's before my tenure, however we send them out to Calgary now.

http://www.gpcresting.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Does Jersey Express still do all the Buffalo stuff? I know they used to but I'm not sure now.

I talked to Jersey Express about 6 or 8 months ago. They still customize Sabers jerseys.

Bill

I talked to Jersey Express about 6 or 8 months ago. They still customize Sabres jerseys.

Bill

I asked JE about customizing the new Sabres alts today and they told me they do the customizations for the team store. They said they get the numbers from the team, so they use the exact felt material and colors. Customization cost is $59.99.

what about MLB baseball, do each team have their own customizers like in hockey or does majestic do them all?..... :stickhndl:

I know that the Mets go to the same place as the Islanders do. Stitches in Whitestone, NY. I posted their website a page or two back.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic