NHL Team Customizers

Thanks TMLFAN! Just received, as you said, a one sentence answer that they can do it for $30 + shipping. :thumbsup:

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High five.

I couldn't get a price from them so I was kinda worried when I noticed they only charged me around $35 for my edge kit. I figured it would be much more but looks like that's the correct price. Very reasonable I must say.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know who's the team customizer for the Minnesota Wild or another place that does a good job on Wild jerseys. Trying to get a red home properly done.

Thanks guys

Edited by Pens4ever

Does anybody know who's the team customizer for the Minnesota Wild or another place that does a good job on Wild jerseys. Trying to get a red home properly done.

Thanks guys

Do you usually send your jerseys overseas or order loose letter kits? Thanks

As sending the jersey is too much of a hassle and you never know what the post does, I order the kit and get it sewn over here.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Still finding out who sends loose kits, though; if I'm able to get a hold of them. I've read here that even US citizens have had a hard time to contact some of them! :-D

But all in good time, I guess.

I'm also everything else than experienced in the customizing game so far.

What I found out is that Cutting Edge ships loose kits to Europe, but needs ages and reminder to reply.

EPS answers quickly but I'm not sure regarding accuracy as various members seem not too happy with their work.

And I didn't find out till now if they have edge nameplates available at the moment or not.

Even if it's really mission to get jerseys customized from here, it's at least something that makes you twice as happy if you can sort it out! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling the Edges will be OK. But I still think you should ask about the number size on the Liberty if you did not make any specific size request in the order. I posted this picture a while back, and you can see on the Liberty (done by EPS) that the numbers look quite small, not to mention the fact that they used a 6100 number font instead of one used on a Starter. I am pretty sure they will use these numbers unless you specify otherwise.

DSCN2125_zpsc164a9e6.jpg

Dude, those are Robi-tastic!

I'll see myself out...

I've added a few more since then. I'll have to update that picture sometime!

As far as I know, Tampa is still with Bobcat.

It's not clear from the context just what he meant, but considering he just posted a brand new Bolts alt in the New Arrivals thread a few days ago, I figured he meant the current jersey.

Anyone know who does the San Jose Sharks jerseys? Want to get a Roenick done accurately .

That would be Action Spot Sports. They won't have the Edge nameplate for you though, just to note. I provided them with one for mine, and it came out absolutely perfect!

That would be Action Spot Sports. They won't have the Edge nameplate for you though, just to note. I provided them with one for mine, and it came out absolutely perfect!

Negative. They gave me an edge plate with my kit. I didn't ask for it and assumed they would send air-knit but they sent edge.

Do you have any pics?

Do you have any pics?

Of course!

photo1_zps0d46256a.jpg

photo2_zps7b2db796.jpg

I know some people have had minor issues with them (and they can sometimes be tough to get a hold of), but all of my experiences with them have been very positive. They're actually just up the street from me a few miles.

Edited by dsl135

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic