Board design

JustAnothaVictim

What happened to the old board style? It suddenly changed, or is it just me?

It's not just you. Looks like maybe the board software got updated. It's was pretty startling - you don't realize how much you grow accustomed to something.

I noticed CryWolf was on, so maybe work is still being done. I assume since there's no longer IJ branding etc. that working isn't completed (if this was an intentional change).

BTW it looks like the update reset what threads you had previously read. If you're like me this is a bit of an annoyance as I relied on the new post indicators to see what threads had been updated.

Fret not, however - there's a link at the bottom of the pages "Mark Board As Read" that will do just as it says and now I can go back to just reading all the new posts.

wow, that's a shock.

It's kind of like you get back home from work late in the evening, and when you open the front door, your wife change the decor completely...

I should use Jason Blake's phrase after he got traded to the Ducks: "I never saw it coming" :rolleyes:

wow, that's a shock.

It's kind of like you get back home from work late in the evening, and when you open the front door, your wife change the decor completely...

I should use Jason Blake's phrase after he got traded to the Ducks: "I never saw it coming" :rolleyes:

LOL - good analogy! By the way, looks like we ran into a few bumps and it may take some time until we get things straightened out (it may even mean we revert back to the old version temporarily at some point). Please bear with us, and hopefully over the weekend all will be straightened out.

Thanks!

Mom? I'm lost...

Definitely a surprise to see the new board as I had seen the old board when I logged on during the day. Came home, logged on, and almost thought I clicked the wrong link in my favorites, then I realized, it was just a change.

Some of the things are gonna take a bit of getting used to, but that happens with change in everything.

I was so shocked i thought i was on a different website/forum