Who has USA Olympic Jerseys in Stock?

iggygoalie

Everyone seems to be sold out!

Where can I get either a navy one or a third jersey in size XL?

Everyone seems to be sold out!

Where can I get either a navy one or a third jersey in size XL?

There are lots in Canada :-P

Seriously - are there any Canadian retailers like River City that might have US jerseys in stock on their website?

Seriously - are there any Canadian retailers like River City that might have US jerseys in stock on their website?

jerseycity has them

JerseyCity

Navy's?

Are they using the nameplates do you know? Anyone buy from them?

Are they using the nameplates do you know? Anyone buy from them?

Yes - I talked to them via Skype today. All jerseys with nameplates.

He also said this:

"yes.. will be stitched onto a nameplate.. we are a pro customization company so you will receive a quality product"

"our company customized all the jerseys for the 2010 VANOC sales and auctions.. this is an example here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Patrick-Kane-Team-USA-Signed-Olympic-Jersey_W0QQitemZ170451624620QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item27afb562ac "

Also said all jerseys - even custom ones - will ship in 1-2 business days.

Yes - I talked to them via Skype today. All jerseys with nameplates.

He also said this:

"yes.. will be stitched onto a nameplate.. we are a pro customization company so you will receive a quality product"

"our company customized all the jerseys for the 2010 VANOC sales and auctions.. this is an example here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Patrick-Kane-Team-USA-Signed-Olympic-Jersey_W0QQitemZ170451624620QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item27afb562ac "

Also said all jerseys - even custom ones - will ship in 1-2 business days.

Did you purchase one? Sounds like a fair deal and looks like the proper customization job as well.

Did you purchase one? Sounds like a fair deal and looks like the proper customization job as well.

Yep - sure did. They are the ONLY company with Large and XL navy USA jerseys available and I trust their customizing. God knows how difficult it might be to get a properly customized navy US jersey from these olympics, especially if they win gold.

Yep - sure did. They are the ONLY company with Large and XL navy USA jerseys available and I trust their customizing. God knows how difficult it might be to get a properly customized navy US jersey from these olympics, especially if they win gold.

Very true.

Committed to one. Feel lucky really. Thanks for posting that.I was actually getting really frustrated trying to find one lately. Just wasn't able to really look until tonight for various reasons. Didn't think I was even going to find a blank. :stickhndl:

I just accidentally ordered an XL instead of a Large flipping back and forth between these tabs.

And I think I just ordered the last XL. If anyone is looking for an XL and was forced to order a LARGE, let me know. I REALLY hope they can fix my order.

I think this is why you don't make jersey purchases at 1:30 in the morning. DOH!

DAM IT

nobody has the USA navy jersey anywhere....only place I can find any usa jerseys are on usahockey.com and they only have them in white.

Pacific Coast Mem. still has 3 left in size large: http://shop.ebay.com/pacific-coast-memorabilia/m.html?_nkw=usa&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn=1

We now have a limited qty of USA navy jerseys available for purchase, for delivery late April only - but all sizes available. Considering how demand has been, I wouldn't wait to order if you don't want to miss out. Team USA IIHF 2010 Swift Replica Navy Hockey Jersey

I just accidentally ordered an XL instead of a Large flipping back and forth between these tabs.

And I think I just ordered the last XL. If anyone is looking for an XL and was forced to order a LARGE, let me know. I REALLY hope they can fix my order.

I think this is why you don't make jersey purchases at 1:30 in the morning. DOH!

PM sent.

Anyone know where to get nameplate material for Nike Swifts? I need to get white and yellow nameplate material to customize two jerseys.

I just want to say how impressed I am that Pacific Coast Memorabilia customized the USA jersey I bought Saturday and shipped it today - THATS 2 BUSINESS DAYS!

I'll let you know how the jersey turns out.

They also sent me a link to their new site - Pacific Coast Cresting - http://www.pacificcoastcresting.com/index.html

http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/category.jsp?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/f-4294961470+/hf-/t-ONESTORE/pn-1/ipp-48

just click HOCKEY on the left hand side and youll see them

niketown has them.. sorry if its been pointed out, but looks like they have both white and blue.. no vintage though

all i see is white in L

dam they must have gone fast

Edited by joe2heatley

My Navy XL Miller USA Olympic Jersey courtesy of Pacific Coast Memorabilia:

dscn1101.jpg

dscn1103y.jpg