Sign in to follow this  
Lord Stanley's Cup

Searching for Avalanche jerseys

I have two main questions that maybe someone could shed some light on. First, I'm dying to get my hands on a 1995-1996 Starter Avalanche jersey that's blank so I can customize it with Nolan on the back. I know a bit of a slap, considering he was traded that year to San Jose and missed out on the cup, but Ive met him several times and he's said theres no hard feelings between him and the team. Second, I want to customize a 2009-2010 authentic for the Sakic retirement, but it has a double name plate. The number is 19, and it sports a Sakic name on top, and the player's name below the numbers. I have all the patches I want on it already, I'm just looking for ideas on how to get it done. Would it be cheaper to order a Sakic regular and then customize it, or search for someone who's willing to part with one they bought after they were auctioned by the team? Any information I can get would be much appreciated.

I have two main questions that maybe someone could shed some light on. First, I'm dying to get my hands on a 1995-1996 Starter Avalanche jersey that's blank so I can customize it with Nolan on the back. I know a bit of a slap, considering he was traded that year to San Jose and missed out on the cup, but Ive met him several times and he's said theres no hard feelings between him and the team. Second, I want to customize a 2009-2010 authentic for the Sakic retirement, but it has a double name plate. The number is 19, and it sports a Sakic name on top, and the player's name below the numbers. I have all the patches I want on it already, I'm just looking for ideas on how to get it done. Would it be cheaper to order a Sakic regular and then customize it, or search for someone who's willing to part with one they bought after they were auctioned by the team? Any information I can get would be much appreciated.

We don't carry old Starter jerseys, so you would have to find the jersey elsewhere, but we could customize it for you. As for the retirement jersey, you could order the entire jersey from us as a customized Sakic, and in the special instructions at checkout, indicate that you would like to add a 2nd name at the bottom of the jersey - there will likely need to be a small additional charge for this. If you call customer service they can help you with the order.

contact member Hockeymusic, he has a 95-96 blank for sale.