Does anybody wear their jerseys?

St. Patrick

I still wear my jerseys to class pretty frequently. I wear one whenever I'm going to a game or when I'm going out to watch it, too. I mainly wear Flyers jerseys or Flyers players on other teams, even if I like other jerseys, because otherwise I feel like a traitor lol.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just secured Detroit playoff tickets for games 1 and 2 so I WILL be wearing my recently acquired Yzerman. Can't wait to book flights :skaterred:

I've made it a point to try and wear a different hockey jersey for each of the three classes that I have this semester. I'm on my 9th week in and I've been more and more frequently asked "How many !@#$ing hockey jerseys do you have?!?!" It's starting to get a bit too warm to wear them though, which is sort of a good thing as I'm running out of unique jerseys to wear.

Since I live right next to Detroit, I've also been considered a traitor by many people as almost half of the jerseys in my collection are Flyers jerseys. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Wings, but the Flyers are awesome in my book and I absolutely love their jerseys.

... and of course it doesn't help that my first authentic jersey was a white Av's "Forsberg" that was purchased around the big rivalry between them and the Wings. Some guy in the local mall parking lot wanted to fight me for wearing it :fight: . Oh how I miss that rivalry...

I wear them to games but I'd like to wear them out to other places but I'm afraid they might get stained or ruined

1332992171[/url]' post='89899']

I wear mine to church.

Not sure if you're serious, but either way it made me laugh

I wear mine to church.

I should wear my Leafs jerseys there.....and get them blessed with holy water.....seems like they need divine intervention to make the playoffs

Going to start wearing my Canucks edge 1.0 around town (Edmonton). Hopefully I don't run into any goons that try to ruin it. As of right now however, I have it hanging where I can see it all day :)