Sign in to follow this  
villavelocity

Pro Return Hockey Sticks

Pro Return Hockey Sticks  

10 members have voted

1. 3. If you could get a pro-level stick (authentic pro-return stick manufactured for pro players specifically) on-line at a price lower than comparable sticks in a store, would you buy the stick online?

• yes
    • no
  2. 4. What is the most important to you when buying a stick?

• Price
    • Buying a specific model that i know i like
    • The Blade Pattern
    • The flex
    • Other
  3. 5. Do you currently use a one piece composite stick?

• yes
    • no

Hey ladies and gents!

Just looking for a little input.

You can also help me buy explaining:

IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO QUESTION 1 , BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD NOT BUY A STICK ONLINE.

the answers to all your curiosities and queries will appear in the future ( evil laugh inserted here)

Thanks

Villavelocity

I buy pro-stock sticks all the time. I buy sticks online 99% of the time. I check out a stick in the proshop, find out what model I like and then shop around for it online. When they have pro-stock sticks available, I try to do as much research as I can about the curve and then pick up a few because of the discounted price. If I find a pattern I really like, I'll buy as many of the pro-stocks that are available as I can. I break a fair amount of sticks over the year and having a large supply of the same stick with the same curve is something I always try to do so that I don't have to adjust my game.

When I played, I was always one to stick to a specific brand for my sticks. I used Sherwood sticks in the time I played. I am the same way when it comes to baseball bats as I find a brand I like and just stick to them.

As for buying them online, you can always get better deals, so online is the way to go. Also just like my bats, I tend to go to the stores to see how it may feel, then I will order it online. If I get back into playing, sticks would be the same way.