Dark Blue Nordiques Jersey

quebecaces

I received from a seller on EBay a nice but dark blue Nordiques jersey. The Nords had a light blue jersey... not dark. Anyway, I will keep it...the value of this chineese made jersey will go up sometimes!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What can you expect for $55 US dollars?

sakic.jpg

They call it Classic Nordiques jersey... :rolleyes:

Edited by quebecaces

I received from a seller on EBay a nice but dark blue Nordiques jersey. The Nords had a light blue jersey... not dark. Anyway, I will keep it...the value of this chineese made jersey will go up sometimes!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't expect the price of a Chinese knockoff to ever go up, particularly when it's made wrong. :glare:

Jeff, it's not a Chinese jersey, it's chineese jersey. Get your facts straight!

Chin Cheese? :unsure:

Don't expect the price of a Chinese knockoff to ever go up, particularly when it's made wrong. :glare:

Au contraire... The value increase when it's wrong because it is unique. True for everything!!!!! :thumbsup:

sakic.jpg

They call it Classic Nordiques jersey... :rolleyes:

How on earth can a fake jersey made with the wrong color go up in value!?!?

Now not only is it a fake, its a BAD fake with the wrong base color which will make it more of a obvious counterfeit and even harder to unload.

Your logic back asswards dude.

you have a photo?

that's the photo on the top of the thread.

Au contraire... The value increase when it's wrong because it is unique. True for everything!!!!! :thumbsup:

It's not "unique" when they make thousands of them. Then they are just poorly customized, off color cheap knockoffs. They can't go UP in value if they have NONE to begin with. :glare:

Ha, I cant believe there are this many replies to this thread. I hope the pictures didnt look like that when you bought it.

Pretty sure that he/she was joking about the value going up....

Of course I was joking...

I know this jersey has no financial value. But just thinking about the comments I will get when wearing it in Quebec City, my hometown, makes me laugh... :) Some people will say that this color should have been the Nords colors instead of the powder blue color. UNIQUE jersey. I like it. Hey, some fun for $55...

Edited by quebecaces

Post Deleted

There's no need to be confrontational, especially when you are defending knockoff jerseys on a forum hosted by a legitimate dealer. Perhaps some time off will let you know the type of behavior we expect here and how seriously we take the issue of counterfeit jerseys.

Edited by JeffB