I hope the Pens lose.

St. Patrick

Sadly I want the habs to win now that they crused my pen's :noway:

GO HABS! :doh:

That doesn't make any sense, but neither does my willingness to root for the Flyers if it means they have a chance to take out the Habs.

Really? I always want the team that beats my team to lose in the following round. I think the cup's going back west this year anyway, and would be happy with either team winning it (even if it means the Hossa curse ceases to exist :D).

With the exception of the Red Wings I want whoever beats my team to go all the way...at least then we lost to the eventual champs right?

... I want whoever beats my team to go all the way...at least then we lost to the eventual champs right?

That's usually my thinking ... however, since my team didn't even make the playoffs and the Pens were my surrogate team for the post-season, I don't feel compelled to root for the Habs.

With the exception of the Red Wings I want whoever beats my team to go all the way...at least then we lost to the eventual champs right?

Well Boston beat Buffalo but Boston is out now.

I want the Sharks out West, but won't complain if the Blackhawks win the series either. Either way a University of Vermont grad will be in the Cup Finals.

In the East, I would prefer if Montreal wins the series.

Give me a Sharks/Habs series with the Sharks winning it all.

• 1 year later...

I'm sure I speak for all the pen's fans on this fourm (so like two other people) when I say

CROSBY!!!! WHAAAT!!!! CROSBY!!! WHAAAAT!!!!!

That is all :)

Let see how he plays against an NHL team before we say he is back :thumbsup:

OH! SO TRUE!

It's not like they needed him back desperately or anything. They are a strong team with or without him!

I find it extremely disrespectful that he came back against the Isles and that the media made such a big deal out of it. I am glad Hamonic rocked him and the refs didn't call a penalty.

I find it extremely disrespectful that he came back against the Isles and that the media made such a big deal out of it. I am glad Hamonic rocked him and the refs didn't call a penalty.

How about that cheap slew foot on Orpik by Parenteau...... :glare:

Crosby is the BEST player in the game! Of course the media is going make a big deal about when he returns! Duh!! No matter what team he came back against, the media would be all over it.

And that's what you get for beating the Penguins 9-3... a 5-0 drubbing! :P

How about that cheap slew foot on Orpik by Parenteau...... :glare:

Crosby is the BEST player in the game! Of course the media is going make a big deal about when he returns! Duh!! No matter what team he came back against, the media would be all over it.

And that's what you get for beating the Penguins 9-3... a 5-0 drubbing! :P

Eh Pittsburgh got away with a lot. CRY LEMIEUX CRY!

Yeah yeah yeah. Playing against the Isles = confidence booster. Show some balls and come back against the Flyers.

Haley is back on LI for the game tonight <3. I can finally get the picture of him kicking Johnson's Arse signed! (I had it signed by Johnson earlier in the year!).. Im glad the Isles showed and improvement in the game against Pittsburgh. They only lost 5-0. They lost 6-0 the game before v Boston.

Here's hoping to the Isles netting one tonight :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

It was bound to happen at some point.

As long as Capuano goes with Monty in goal, I have one less complaint lol

And the Isles beat STAMKOS and Tampa! :D That radio guy for Tampa is ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING. Pretty sure he's in love with Stamkos. AND IT'S A GOAL BY STEVEN STAMKOS!!! What a jag, lol. I would have loved to take a megaphone and point it at his ear after the game the other night and go, AND THE ISLANDERS HAVE JUST BEATEN STEVEN STAMKOS (with extra emphasis) AND THE LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!

You can cancel Tampa's Stanley Cup parade. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The Isles seriously ###### me off. They go on a massive losing streak, then go 4-0-2. WTF! Either suck or be good. I can't handle this roller coaster!

They're trying new things. I'd say they have sucking pretty well perfected. :stickhndl:

They're trying new things. I'd say they have sucking pretty well perfected. :stickhndl:

Unfortunately this is true, however, how is it they can take Chicago to OT, beat the best team in hockey (Wild), but can't figure out the Habs?