Where to get International jerseys

bjd624

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im intrested in the Nike style...

http://worldhockeyjerseys.com/romania.htm

they have 2 old style nike versions . But not in L or XL.. Its gonna be real tough to find.. I DO have this old school Romania nike though..

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2737681570101356919uawfsD

My Australia is made by SP( they are the company that made the jerseys for Nike) The only difference is it doesnt have the Nike swoosh(which nike paid to have on the jerseys)

• 7 months later...

I've seen some stuff on worldhockeyjerseys that hold my interest, but I can't seem to get an email reply after a little over a week. Is a representative on here anywhere? Anyone have a better contact address than the ones online?

They could be just busy. I've chatted with both Mike and Nick, and sometimes it takes a few days. I actually haven't heard back from Mike in a few days, so I bet they are bit busy.

I've seen some stuff on worldhockeyjerseys that hold my interest, but I can't seem to get an email reply after a little over a week. Is a representative on here anywhere? Anyone have a better contact address than the ones online?

Odd, I usually get a reply within hours.. hmm..Ill send an email to Grueber and notify him. Sometimes things go straight to the junk mail for some reason . One time he didnt respond for about 3 weeks to me because of that..

Odd, I usually get a reply within hours.. hmm..Ill send an email to Grueber and notify him. Sometimes things go straight to the junk mail for some reason . One time he didnt respond for about 3 weeks to me because of that..

Hans Grueber?

hans-gruber.gif

They got back to me today. Thanks! I guess my most recent attempt was only 5 days ago and with the snowstorm it's perfectly understandable. I guess I was just antsy.

-John

Granted this was a personal conversation just to chat. Meh I don't feel slighted so its not a big deal, figured I'd mention I hadn't heard from Mike in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

River City Sports used to have the Team Canada Nike Swift jerseys that were used in the 2006 and 2007 WJC, but they aren't there.

The only ones I can find are 2 blank white ones on eBay, both size small, I don't know if they are authentic or not. Anyone know of any sources

were I could find one and possibly get it customized?

Odds are, they just ended up selling out of them. eBay will probably be your best bet to find them now. Although, I do know that in 2006, they had two sets. One Swift set and then one regular cut set just in case the players didn't like the Swift design. If you're interested, World Hockey Jerseys has some game-issued ones from that tournament that were never used by the players.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/whjcanada/ebay/tc/

I don't know what they actually have left of those but it can't hurt to ask. You'd probably end up paying less for one of those than a retail one, anyway.

• 1 year later...

Im looking for a Polish National home jersey...wondering where I can find one...then I need to get Oliwa's name and number put on it...Any help is much appreciated

you wont be able to find a real blank. only game worn. worldhockeyjerseys has poland white jerseys, but they are game worn with a name and number already. other than that you are out of luck. sorry.

Im looking for a Polish National home jersey...wondering where I can find one...then I need to get Oliwa's name and number put on it...Any help is much appreciated

Id get Zywiec put on the back haha

still hunting for a 2010 German Olympic. IJ said they were going to restock but no clue when.

going to restock eh? how are they gonna get 2 year old jerseys ? must be a warehouse somewhere with a box of em?

best bet is to look on ebay, and or contact world hockey jerseys and get a gamer.

are you looking for a blank?

going to restock eh? how are they gonna get 2 year old jerseys ? must be a warehouse somewhere with a box of em?

best bet is to look on ebay, and or contact world hockey jerseys and get a gamer.

are you looking for a blank?

yeah, i was all pumped about a restock and then remembered the Olympics were in 2010 <_<

I am hoping for a blank and might break down and get that Metzen brand done up and call it good. Ebay has been leaving me high and dry for over a year now.