Where to get International jerseys

bjd624

are you planning on finding a blank and customizing or just buying a gamer? worldhockeyjerseys recently got some israel jerseys in, they dont update their website anymore but I know he has some.. .. they have some good players like eizenman,sherbatov, erlich, birbraer,spivak.. who play pro.

you must be talking about that israel jersey that recently ended? you shouldve bid. that went for alot less than they usually go for! the Berman jersey right? if you ever need any info, go to eliteprospects.com and search from there..

other than that go here and have at it.. dont really know what else I can do for ya if i dont hear your plans!

http://www.iihf.com/iihf-home/history/past-tournaments.html

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just read your comment on how World Jerseys doesn't update their website anymore. Thought I was just an idiot and couldn't find what you were referencing. That makes it hard to find out what's available, no? Is there contact information, and will they send pics/descriptions of what they have? Sorry, but that sounds really counterproductive.

Thanks for all the info. I don't know about any particular player from Israel, who's good and who's not, but I definitely would like to get a gamer if I can find one at a good price. I had no idea.

they usually only do ebay auctions but sell privately as well..

yes they will send you a list of jerseys they have, and descriptions of them, and if you request pics, they will send high quality pictures.

sorry about the counterproductive thing, but they are excellent service wise.. the website thing I dont know why they dont update it..

youll likely spend from 80-200 bucks for a high quality gamer with a COA from worldhockeyjerseys.. and MAYBE be lucky enough to photomatch it with alot of searching.. having an israel jersey in your collection will be very unique!

Well for one, I'm Jewish, but secondly, I just went to Israel for the first time this summer on Birthright, so I'm feeling really connected right now. It's always something I've thought about getting, but now I want to get serious about it.

Well for one, I'm Jewish, but secondly, I just went to Israel for the first time this summer on Birthright, so I'm feeling really connected right now. It's always something I've thought about getting, but now I want to get serious about it.

well thats frickin awesome good for you.. ill definetly let you know if I see anything. If youre on facebook join our IIHF jerseys group ,make a post of what youre looking for and contact Nicholas Viris directly and we will hook you up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169218242419/

I see a few fan pages for him, but no personal page. I don't know which one to message, if I could do it privately, or if he would even answer.

tell him about your recent experience, love for hockey and the desire to sport an israel jersey.. worst he can do is not answer. might take him a little bit of time because hes playing hockey alot but im sure he will answer!

https://www.facebook.com/eliezer.sherbatov?ref=ts

• 3 months later...

Hey!

I am looking for these authentic jerseys

Saku Koivu team Finland

Teemu Selanne team Finland

Or is it easier to buy those as blank and then customize it? I prefer older style like they used in nagano and wc04 for example (pre-nike swift)

eBay is your best bet on those Finland jerseys. They are quite common and you can get them customized by Truman at Gameday Sports Archives if you need a place to get it done!