Boston University Authentic jerseys?

mdwsta4

Hi everybody, I have a white CCM BU jersey from about 2000 and wanted to get a new one. I would ideally like to find an authentic version. Anyone know where one can be found?

Thanks!

Hi everybody, I have a white CCM BU jersey from about 2000 and wanted to get a new one. I would ideally like to find an authentic version. Anyone know where one can be found?

Thanks!

Good Luck. You might have to start practicing and try out for the team. Authentic college jerseys are TOUGH to find. I think your best bet is trying to find a game used somewhere. I cant remember ever seeing authentic collegiate jerseys for sale through a store or website.

I did get lucky at one time with a smaller division college team here in PA. For a season or two they played their home games at a local complex and the small pro shop had some of the new authentic Bauer Villanova Wildcats jerseys for a couple days. Not exactly a NCAA hockey powerhouse, but a pretty cool jersey anyway.

That's what I figured. I've seen a number of them on sale through various charity auctions over the years, but that's been about it.

Very few teams have sold authentics and usually it is only through their official sites. I am not sure if BU has ever sold authentics or not though.