Member collection galleries

Brilliant!

Attitude not cool dude

You're seriously going to call my response a "swing?" Wow man. Why in the heck would I even have a reason to "swing" at you in the first place? That doesn't even make any sense.

I just didn't feel like responding with all the details you'd probably not care to hear. This goes back to my blog, my podcast, and what Mike and I have talked about in the past and had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Please relax, for the sake of everyone on this board. Things really don't need to be this difficult.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things really don't need to be this difficult.

Well you make it not difficult to see any reference on an Avs jersey! I don't know how much you get this, but the way you photograph every thing makes it awesome to appreciate everything. I would love to be able to photograph my humble collection the way you do (well if I had a camera but that's not the point). Great job man!

Well you make it not difficult to see any reference on an Avs jersey! I don't know how much you get this, but the way you photograph every thing makes it awesome to appreciate everything. I would love to be able to photograph my humble collection the way you do (well if I had a camera but that's not the point). Great job man!

Thanks so much. I really appreciate the kind words. I've obviously put a lot of time, effort, and money into my collection.

I'm in the process of telling the stories behind many of my jerseys on my blog, just in case you'd like to know more about some of the jerseys I have. Sometimes the pictures are just the beginning. Just a little something to help October come around a little quicker!

http://www.avshockeypodcast.com/

Thanks again for taking the time to provide some feedback. It's definitely appreciated! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Link to my albumn is in my signature.

Just want to throw out that I may be intised to trade anything in my NHL section for Leafs jeseys I don't have or All Star jerseys that Leafs players played in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Collection in my signature.

Edited by Krendelev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a website but it's got me locked out. Sooo... I uploaded everything (almost everything anyway) to a Webshots page.

I recently picked up an awesome 1972-73 Muskegon Mohawks and a 90-91 Kalamazoo Wings that aren't on there.

Now I know why it hasn't been updated in a while. Always brings back a lot of good memories looking at your great IHL jersey collection.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An update to my Gameworn and Authentic collection on Webshots. GO - U - BLACKHAAAAWKS ...

http://community.webshots.com/user/blackhawks27?vhost=community

Looks good to me!

Okay here is my link... It not quite my whole collection. I've been away and didn't finish taking photos of the rest...

http://sports.webshots.com/album/577553586LTAeBM

There are other albums to check out also...

I'd give anything for that Thoresen jersey! Is it game worn?

And the Huet crazy pattern France one is amazing!

What percentage of your collection is game worn? You have a collection that any international jersey collector would drool over.

I'd give anything for that Thoresen jersey! Is it game worn?

And the Huet crazy pattern France one is amazing!

What percentage of your collection is game worn? You have a collection that any international jersey collector would drool over.

Thanks for the compliment..! No, I wish the Norway was a gamer. I got it through a RCS sale and at the time I could have put either him or Tollefsen on it. I chose Patrick and received the jersey the day after the Flyers picked him up. Two days later I met him at the Flyers Carnival and he was asking me where I got it. I think he is a great player that the Flyers should have resigned.

There are a few gamers on there, not the big name players though. I got a stick from Reinhard Divis weraing his Austria jersey when he played for Worchester in the AHL...I wish that was a gamer... The Nodl is and thats one of my favorites.

I've been into international hockey for a while now and am really impressed at countries such as Norway and Switzerland. Their programs continue to improve and they play with lots of intensity.

Thanks for the compliment..! No, I wish the Norway was a gamer. I got it through a RCS sale and at the time I could have put either him or Tollefsen on it. I chose Patrick and received the jersey the day after the Flyers picked him up. Two days later I met him at the Flyers Carnival and he was asking me where I got it. I think he is a great player that the Flyers should have resigned.

There are a few gamers on there, not the big name players though. I got a stick from Reinhard Divis weraing his Austria jersey when he played for Worchester in the AHL...I wish that was a gamer... The Nodl is and thats one of my favorites.

I've been into international hockey for a while now and am really impressed at countries such as Norway and Switzerland. Their programs continue to improve and they play with lots of intensity.

I agree with you on that last point. There has been a drastic improvement in their hockey programs even in the last five years. And the following is surprisingly big. When Norway beat Sweden, it was the talk of the town and really made people pay attention. Besides that game, they had a great championship and played well against USA and Finland too.

I'm kind of like you in that I am not necessarily interested in the game-worns, but will add them to my collection if the price is right. I currently have 4 game worn Norway jerseys and that's because those are often the only ones available. How did you amass your collection, especially some of the stranger ones? Just through trades? It seems ###### near impossible to find many of those replicas you have.

Oxbo.. I see you bidding on a few of my jerseys on ebay... PM me if youd like to work

out some kind of deal.

jerseymikea has an amazing international collection. I know theres a few in there that I REALLY want.. (the Tollefsen norway,DDR germany...)

I actually had a Thoreson 06 gamer. I was lucky enough to purchase for only 250 dollars from a guy in Norway who had the whole team set many years back.. traded it for an italy 98 olympic gamer. Right now the Thoreson is in the hands of Frosken http://www.frosken.com/hockey/iihf.html

• 2 weeks later...