Member collection galleries

Brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really NICE! but you're missing an orange and black jersey in there :lol:

I actually have a Flyers jersey in the blanks section. Pained me to buy it, but my goal is to eventually have a jersey from all of the teams customized as a player that also played for the Rangers. And no, my Flyers jersey will not be a Lindros. :P

I actually have a Flyers jersey in the blanks section. Pained me to buy it, but my goal is to eventually have a jersey from all of the teams customized as a player that also played for the Rangers. And no, my Flyers jersey will not be a Lindros. :P

Kevin Stevens played for both

Nice collection I may have to do mine that way were do I get the link or sign up page

Also anything in blanks for sale or Trade

The Beezer

For the Philly jersey I'm going with Amonte. Beezer would be cool, but he only wore Nike with the Flyers, not Koho and I'm sure as heck not going to buy a second Flyers jersey :P

Also anything in blanks for sale or Trade

No, all of those blanks I'm holding onto. I did stop taking pictures of my blanks at one point, so I have quite a few others (I have a total of 60-70 blank jerseys) and I do have some I need to get rid of. I'll post in the trading post when it get a chance to take pictures of them.

For the Philly jersey I'm going with Amonte. Beezer would be cool, but he only wore Nike with the Flyers, not Koho and I'm sure as heck not going to buy a second Flyers jersey :P

No, all of those blanks I'm holding onto. I did stop taking pictures of my blanks at one point, so I have quite a few others (I have a total of 60-70 blank jerseys) and I do have some I need to get rid of. I'll post in the trading post when it get a chance to take pictures of them.

Great thanks know were can I get the link for the place you have your pictures stored in

Great thanks know were can I get the link for the place you have your pictures stored in

It's Microsoft Skydrive

I used it because it was super easy to upload using their Silverlight plugin with IE (just drag and drop pictures). Can also drag and drop to rearrange them.

The one big hint I can give is make sure you set up your folders first and get everything organized, because moving multiple photos from one folder to another isn't fun since you have to do them one at a time and it takes a couple of clicks each.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice hockey jersey collection, but your collection of calcio shirts = WOW!!!!! The Platini and Brescia Baggio shirts are particularly awesome. :D you also get extreme cool points for having a Di Natale shirt, I'm an Udinese fanatic and I don't have one. :unsure: The autographed Matrix shorts are also very cool. ^_^ I have a lot of shirts as well, none game-worn or autographed, but i'll post pictures here one of these days.

Nice hockey jersey collection, but your collection of calcio shirts = WOW!!!!! The Platini and Brescia Baggio shirts are particularly awesome. :D you also get extreme cool points for having a Di Natale shirt, I'm an Udinese fanatic and I don't have one. :unsure: The autographed Matrix shorts are also very cool. ^_^ I have a lot of shirts as well, none game-worn or autographed, but i'll post pictures here one of these days.

thx very much...most of my football collection i am selling, because i need more space for Hockey jerseys:) lol

I was at Udinese many times in the last 4 seasons...i met most of the players personally, because a friend of me played there.

i have also some game worn udinese jerseys, but they are not on the website. also a cannavaro italy game worn jersey i have. the Baggio Brescia jersey is already sold...i get some great bucks for it:)

if you are interested in something...just let me know:)

Nothing wrong with making the Flyers a Lindros......would be a good complement :)

Just went through the whole collection. Amazing. Where did you get those 09-10 2.0's?!

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry that it's taken me several months to respond. Work keeps me pretty busy so I don't get to sign on very often. Yes, Hawks 2.0's are pretty hard to find. I landed the red 58+ off of ebay a few years ago and the white 58 I got from a fellow collector on this board. Both were new and blank without customization. I'd like to get another 2.0 to make into a Kane SCF jersey but would likely have to go the route of a team issued player jersey that I'd have to strip or heaven forbid a lessor like gamer that would need to be stripped.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...