Meigray Stamkos Grab Bag Dibs/Trades

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Either way, I think Meigray has lost some of its excitement for the next grab bag, although this one was their first $99 one. Not everyone can get their money back on every grab bag they buy, but the majority of the people getting the same thing is kind of boring.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all.. I was the Stamkos winner.. please contain you're hatred/jealousy :P I'm a gameworn jersey collector (focus on Flames and Gelinas), and have participated in a couple of grab bags so far.. the first one was the last practice jersey GB (I can't afford to drop $495 on the big GB's) and I lucked out in that one, the Dallas practice jersey had the number 9 written on it, so I actually managed to get my money back on that. When my 9 yr old called me after opening the box, I was in a state of disbelief until I got home hours later, and even then it took a while for it to sink in.

Anyways, I bought two boxes from the Stamkos GB, and wondered if anyone was interested in the Islanders blue jersey I received.. It's an Edge 1.0 size 58

Always up for a GW jersey discussion, seeing collections, and staggering massive offers on the Stamkos. lol, jk.. a bit :D

Hey all.. I was the Stamkos winner.. please contain you're hatred/jealousy :P I'm a gameworn jersey collector (focus on Flames and Gelinas), and have participated in a couple of grab bags so far.. the first one was the last practice jersey GB (I can't afford to drop $495 on the big GB's) and I lucked out in that one, the Dallas practice jersey had the number 9 written on it, so I actually managed to get my money back on that. When my 9 yr old called me after opening the box, I was in a state of disbelief until I got home hours later, and even then it took a while for it to sink in.

Anyways, I bought two boxes from the Stamkos GB, and wondered if anyone was interested in the Islanders blue jersey I received.. It's an Edge 1.0 size 58

Always up for a GW jersey discussion, seeing collections, and staggering massive offers on the Stamkos. lol, jk.. a bit :D

trade you my 58 Panthers Jersey for your 58 Islanders. :)

Thanks for the response, but I'm not really looking to trade, I have no use for un-used jerseys :unsure:

trade you my 58 Panthers Jersey for your 58 Islanders. :)

Thanks for the response, but I'm not really looking to trade, I have no use for un-used jerseys :unsure:

Ya I know, total long shot!

Your the man for winning that Jersey btw. It has a good chance of going up in value of corse if he turns out to be a great player.

I still have yet to own a game used jersey.

P.S. I hate you :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I know, total long shot!

Your the man for winning that Jersey btw. It has a good chance of going up in value of corse if he turns out to be a great player.

I still have yet to own a game used jersey.

P.S. I hate you :lol:

lol.. once I found gameworn, I never looked back..

in case you're ever just dying for a gamer, to go www.meigray.com for Devils and Leafs, and JJ Distributing for Penguins http://www.jjdistributing.biz/HockeyReport_1Page3.html

2008-9 and old jerseys are all half priced right now, for a couple more weeks :thumbsup:

I am the man, this time.. hate away :fight::D

Edited by brew

lol.. once I found gameworn, I never looked back..

in case you're ever just dying for a gamer, to go www.meigray.com for Devils and Leafs, and JJ Distributing for Penguins http://www.jjdistributing.biz/HockeyReport_1Page3.html

2008-9 and old jerseys are all half priced right now, for a couple more weeks :thumbsup:

I am the man, this time.. hate away :fight::D

Well I tried my luck at the grab bag. I prolly will again so its not like I wont buy one soon. I still have a bunch of holes to fill in my authentic collection right now before I can buy that $6500 Mario.

That Meigray expo sounded like a bunch of fun.

Can't wait for the next grab bag. Panthers jersey or not :)