The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Just completed deals with Phos Chek (Chris) and RollWolpack (Wes), They are both awesome to deal with and maintain great communication through the whole process!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed my first purchase from pinheadpuckguy.

First class all the way.

Just completed transactions with Bobcat1988, KingGhost and Silvrmw. Some of the best I've had on here. Highly recommended forum members!

Thanks. Had great transactions with SeiferSeven and pinheadpuckguy.

Just received a jersey from Jordan's House. Great communication and quick service. Thanks.

Some time ago I bought a jersey from Adam and that went perfect, as well. He even refunded me a few bucks because the shipping wasn't quite what he initially quoted. Nice honest dude.

Just opened my Habs barberpole from Cowboys..let me say one thing. BUY HIS STUFF!!!! James is the man, great jerseys and really fast shipping from Canada.

Got a AK Bars Kazan from Oxbo1860 from Norway, it arrived today, so faster than usual, only a week! Thanks for the jersey!!!! I loved it so much :)

Got in my 2004 World Cup of Hockey patch from Eric (Krendelev). Thank you so much! This patch is awesome, and it's going to look amazing on a jersey, as soon as I can decide which one to put it on X_X

Glad you like it. Matthew was very easy to deal with. I'd deal with him again anytime.

Just bought a Syracuse Crunch jersey from Charles (bluejacket). Very good to deal with. The jersey is excellent and arrived two days after I paid him for it. I'd recommend him to anyone.

I just completed a purchase from Hawks Win (Lee McAllister).

Lee is very responsive and the jersey is great!

I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

I received a John LeClair 1997 Stanley Cup Finals Jersey from rob77ta. The transaction was very easy and the jersey came very quickly after the deal was completed.

• 2 weeks later...