The feedback thread

Brilliant!

First deal on here for a 2000 All Star jersey from Akteon. Great guy to deal with! Awesome transaction!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smooth and flawless transaction with "brandon". Thanks again for the jersey!

Ps. Not looking forward to dipping into these triple stitched numbers. I hope there's some quality TV on this week.

Props to Chow Hound, nice Kariya jersey, it didn't fit but he shipped it quickly and it was in great shape.

LetsGoCaps, sweet Oceanic alternate, love it, thanks!!!

F-Liars always on point, cool Kings stuff.

SlimCutta, smooth communication, fast shipping.

HJJimm, very nice Rockets gamer that I plan to convert into a Weber, on point as well, even threw in a little bonus.

DaNoobie, very good, nice Subban and Pens jersey. Dealt with him on JC previously, rock solid.

Lesky and Thelonious Sphere Monk both came though with some nice Pens stuff.

Pinheadpuckguy, great buy on two international jerseys.

Lastly, Hartnells MudFlap is an a$$hole, waited on him to accept an offer for his Flyers WC jersey, paid him immediately after he took several days to accept it. I get home to find no jersey five weeks later and I don't get any response. Opened a Pay Pal dispute and he refunded me. Still no explanation. His refund payment hasn't cleared yet. AVOID.

Thanks No1TopGun! Fast payment for the Steve Y!

Lastly, Hartnells MudFlap is an a$$hole, waited on him to accept an offer for his Flyers WC jersey, paid him immediately after he took several days to accept it. I get home to find no jersey five weeks later and I don't get any response. Opened a Pay Pal dispute and he refunded me. Still no explanation. His refund payment hasn't cleared yet. AVOID.

good too know! thanks!

Just an update on Hartnells Asshat, refund check did not clear, declined by the bank.

Guy is not only a dishonest flake, he is an outright thief.

Great transaction with me as I paid and he sent to Mike and its all done up with the #28

That's cool, yeah as I said I had thought about Giroux initially but with Schenn scoring his first goal in the game veered toward him later.

But that "great transaction" was after we'd already agreed on a deal and I'd paid him, what a scumf___ and he has yet to refund the money now a month and a half later.

That's cool, yeah as I said I had thought about Giroux initially but with Schenn scoring his first goal in the game veered toward him later.

But that "great transaction" was after we'd already agreed on a deal and I'd paid him, what a scumf___ and he has yet to refund the money now a month and a half later.

He also dropped of this board

Just wanted to post about a couple of recent transactions...Cowboys and tb426 get gold stars....as well as a second transaction with Chadarini.

Thanks Beers on me when we hook up again

<_<

what kinda feedback should be left if you didn't get what you paid for?

:noway:

Thanks No1TopGun! Fast payment for the Steve Y!

good too know! thanks!

Just found this thread :doh: I'm sure many have dealt with Thelonious and know he's a class act but I'll have to reiterate. The jersey itself is in top notch condition, he was willing to post overseas and posted quickly. I will certainly look to buy from again.

Man, what can I say about Cowboys? Shipped me two fantastic SVP jerseys, fast as lightning. Can't thank you enough, brother...Just a solid human all around.

Hey, where's my feedback @sshat?

Selanne8 is terrible to work with..i can't get this fool to answer me and then his jerseys are all smelly. JUST playing, Wayne is one of the people that make this hobby fun and has become a good friend of mine. Nice doing business with ya again pal!!

Completed another trade with Kurt yesterday (3rd transaction in total with him, involving eight different jerseys iirc). Great guy to work with as you all know.