The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Completed another trade with Kurt yesterday (3rd transaction in total with him, involving eight different jerseys iirc). Great guy to work with as you all know.

Right back at ya, Thomas is a great guy to work with.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got two jerseys from Thelonious Sphere Monk from the SVP sale. He's awesome to work with and I really recommend buying from him.

Great dealings with: orangeblitz47 for a great Team issued Ducks jersey

F-liars for a great Kings Frolov jersey..

Both guys were great to deal with and smooth and easy transaction..and answered all questions

Josh

Got my jersey from the SVP sale via HockeyMusic. Pleasure to work with him.

Yeah just got mine today...Couldn't be happier...Even got me a Moose!!!!!!

Thanks to all who purchased from me for the SVP sale, all items were paid for.....

Thanks go to

Mnwildfan7000

4freezy

Bobcat1988

islesfan25

Hockey Bob

TheMadHat

tasty

Also, great deal with flyhighguys94, picked up the Bourque all star which is taking it's rightful place back in my collection as a '94 Lindros all star, which I had got rid of to cowboys a while ago.

Excellent transaction with pinheadpuckguy! Super fast and painless. Can't wait to get home and check my new '92-'93 Gretzky out!

Funny how that works, since he's never answered any of my messages about patches or kits. I guess he only wants to sell his jerseys.

Mine either oh well

Mine either oh well

Yeah, I can't complain. Agreed on a price and it was shipped the day after payment was sent. No complaints here.

Thanks to Oliver (justanothervictim) for a mostly smooth sale (UPSPS to Germany was a bit slow but we got it all ironed out) - thanks again man.

Also finally got something from the SVP sale, though indirectly via eBay from tb426, thank Aaron.

Just wanted to a BIG thanks and perfect transactions with COWBOYS

He send 2 packages from the SVP sales. He even textd me when he was there the second time to let

me know what was available...

Great person to deal with and very helpful

Josh

Big thanks to Tyler for taking the time to help me out with the SVP Sale! The jersey looks great!

Kurt, Great trade. You're the (second) man (I am obvioulsy numero uno, but being called second when being compared to me is like being called the second richest guy in the world :thumbsup: ),

Jeremy

Many thanks to JohnnyOnTheSpot for a great jersey, shipped fast. Easy negotiation/transaction. A real gentleman to deal with.

Many thanks to Thelonious Sphere Monk, and cowboys for the recent jersey purchases. :thumbsup:

A pleasure doing bussiness sir enjoy