The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just completed deals with bluejacket and Thelonious Sphere Monk. Both are great to deal with and the jerseys I bought from both were exceptional. Thanks to both of you for being so easy to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

HannuVirta, Oxbo690, Cowboys, SlimCutta and Chadarini, all awesome, on-point transactions. Great stuff for sure.

I'm having some problems with Selanne8. I paid him $450 for six SVP pickups on Apr 12. He said he would ship April 16, that did not happen, then said his wife would mail them, then send his ex-wife mailed them and has yet to produce the tracking. He also stopped responding to messages during this past week. I know he is gone on weekends but this is getting ridiculous.

Funny how you say that Lemieux jersey was too small, even though someone like you should be very familiar with CCM 6100 sizing. And you never asked for the measurements, so I doubt you were intending to keep it. I would have been okay with it if you were upfront that you just wanted to sell it. But you weren't. I appreciate the offer on the Sharks jersey. That is all.

Don't you have an 18th hole to wait at for some autographs from the Sharks?

Oh please. Don't you live in SoCal? What are you doing rooting for the Flyers, then? I stick by my team, and the last I remembered, the Flyers don't play defense, have a sucky goalie, and choked when they last went to the Stanley Cup.

I've actually never owned a sz 46, I only recently started venturing into 48s for my own collection (lost a few pounds plus found that some of them fit). I took a flyer on it figuring that yes, the price was low enough that if it didn't work out I could sell it, so why bother wasting your time with measurements when I could just be sending the cash you asked for?

In any case, why do I have to explain myself to you? You quoted me a price, I paid it, the jersey is mine.

You'd rather ###### and moan about an honest deal that someone providing weak customer service and potentially not delivering goods? Perspective, dude, please.

I've been a Flyers fan since I was six and I lived in Philly for a good chunk of time. I am also an Eagles, Sixers, Phillies and Temple Owls fan. It's kind of odd to accuse someone of frontrunning with a team that's in the exact same position as the one from the city he lives in. I work with the Kings, I'm happy for them, but I'll never turn my back on the Flyers. I had season tickets the year they wound up with JVR, dude, don't talk to me about dedication lol.

As for their last trip to the Finals, yes, they "choked" making it as a 7 seed to the Finals, losing in overtime to the best team in the league. What planet do you live on and do they play hockey there? What did the Sharks do the last time they were in the Finals? Oh, that's right, they've never been, much less won.

Anyway, we can bicker by PM, I don't want to hijack the feedback thread any further here please.

Anyway, we can bicker by PM, I don't want to hijack the feedback thread any further here please.

Excellent suggestion.

There's also a Trash Talk forum if you would further like to discuss how bad the San Jose Sharks are :P

I was not going to post this here but...

Slim's edit - then don't post it here.

If you guys can't talk it out yourselves, pls don't call each other out here.

*IF* you had a negative experience with a member, yes, pls inform the feedback thread as that is the point, but pls do it somewhat diplomatically, and in a constructive manner.

Deleted. Apologies.

I have had dozens of transactions with many forum members here. I will let that speak for itself.

Slim's edit -

I agree, let's PM each other instead.

Selanne - try and communicate better if/when you sell something to a member here

Chuck - shipping between Can/US doesn't take more than 10 days, but border delays (for no apparent reason) can certainly extend shipping times beyond 10 days

People suck (I'm living proof), but let's try and give each other the benefit of the doubt slightly

I can't speak for either of you or this transaction, but if you don't let it go and try and resolve this as adults, someone's getting a time out.

Selanne - I just deleted your last post. This is my last warning.

Sorry for the typing trick, Slim, that is understood clearly and it will not happen again, ever.

People here do know me and many of them have done business with me. They know I play it straight, I pay on time and I ship on time.

Although profanity will not be tolerated, it's not about the typing trick, it's about telling off another member. Dont' do it, period!

If you can't resolve an issue directly with that member, get in touch with a mod and try and resolve things outside of calling that member out. Leaving negative feedback based on valid concerns is one thing...

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE -

Negative feedback is bound to provoque a response, put people on the defensive, and get things heated. If/when a negative transaction has occured, posting it here is fine, but please try and resolve the issue first, and stick to the facts.

Ex -

I bought a jersey from Brilliant! and it arrived smelling like his boyfriend's cologne

It also took 4 months to ship, he wouldn't reply to any of my 25 daily emails, and after several phone calls, he eventually blocked my number (not sure why...)

That said, he eventually got in touch with me, offered a $10 refund for cleaning, and we resolved things like adults

Although negative, my feedback gives a warning to others of what to expect, and also shows the final outcome with a resolution. I think it's pretty important to at least wait for a final outcome before we pass complete judgement.

I don't think any of us intend on screwing over fellow members/collectors, but if/when a situation arrises where the other party is not 100% complacent, we should at least get a chance to make amends.

...is my two cents.

Anyways, I'm rambling at this point, and although I always come off as holier than though, I've had my issues in the past as well. Learn from it, improve, and move on.

:thumbsup:

Thats funny...."I bought a jersey from Brilliant! and it arrived smelling like his boyfriend's cologne".... :wub:

I bought two jerseys from members this past week and it went exceptionally smooth...

I bought a Blackhawks TBTC from Kobewoods....

and a Hawks white ultrafil w/ 100 yr Cup patch from HawksFaninDC

Both jerseys were flawless...both got to me in 2 days and both were great to deal with...

Thanks to both of you...you make this hobby enjoyable....!!!

Got a couple jerseys from 4Freezy today. Exemplary transaction. He was fast to respond, quick to ship, provided tracking I didn't even ask for, packed the items efficiently/safely and they arrived even faster than expected. Thank you.

Got a couple jerseys from 4Freezy today. Exemplary transaction. He was fast to respond, quick to ship, provided tracking I didn't even ask for, packed the items efficiently/safely and they arrived even faster than expected. Thank you.

No prob, man! It was great working with you...Good communication, prompt payment. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction. Thanks!

Just my opinion on this.

I helped ConcreteCharlie out too. Sold him like 10 jerseys or something for thirty dollars more what I had paid on each. In my opinion, once he gets them, he can do whatever he wants with them. They are his, not mine. I wouldn't find it disrespectful if someone sells something I have sold them. I have done deals where memebers have sold what I gave them, but also did future deals with them.

I have also bought something someone else traded to me within a week, yet did business with them again.

Either way, I have delt with both Selanne and Charlie, and would deal with them again.

And props to orangeblitz and chow_hound for amazing transactions. Easy and seamless!

Always happy to help out a Ducks fan. Enjoy the jersey. Great transaction, great person to work with on a deal.