The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the repro Coupe Stanley 100eme through Slim. Thanks very much squire. :D

No problem, but without a picture, this needs to be moved to the feedback thread.

You also forgot to mention how much I charged you...'cause I have no shame like that B)

And here we are!

Apologies: gratis, on-the-house, free-of-charge. And for that I do thank you sir!

All hail Slim, jersey Messiah.

And here we are!

Apologies: gratis, on-the-house, free-of-charge. And for that I do thank you sir!

All hail Slim, jersey Messiah.

It was a repro, don't be such a tool...uh, I mean, you're welcome?

#guywhowontletyouwin

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why there's a delay, but considering the natural disaster that just occurred, if it has anything to do with that, then the fact you got a reply like that I would consider positive. Unforeseen circumstances. Just can't be helped.

To me it would only be a negative if you turned away other good offers while holding the jersey for the first buyer. If you haven't received any other offers then you haven't lost anything, and the buyer has already indicated you're free to sell it elsewhere.

Good dealings with Chris (xahlgoalie) for at least the third time. Thank you.

yup, got a couple preds jerseys from him, great service

thanks to modano1973 for a silky smooth purchase on a stars jersey, he paid promptly and was quick to follow up, too.

not sure if i mentioned oxbo1690 and brilliant! for their sweet olympic GI and GW pieces, but they were both great as always.

Purshased a Nords jerseys from nordiques-fan over a Month ago and still no jersey 2nd bad transaction from this member .

What happened last time? He is a really good guy and sells his stuff at very fair prices, you just have to have a little patience because he has some instability to deal with at the moment. I am friends with him on Facebook if you want me to pass along a message or something. Generally he sent stuff really promptly, but lately there have been tons of unforeseen delays. I can't go into the details of his personal life here but he has a pretty bad run the last couple of years with a lot of things.

HannuVirta, Oxbo690, Cowboys, SlimCutta and Chadarini, all awesome, on-point transactions. Great stuff for sure.

I'm having some problems with Selanne8. I paid him $450 for six SVP pickups on Apr 12. He said he would ship April 16, that did not happen, then said his wife would mail them, then send his ex-wife mailed them and has yet to produce the tracking. He also stopped responding to messages during this past week. I know he is gone on weekends but this is getting ridiculous.

I wish I saw this thread last year. I bought a Recchi jersey from this guy he said he shipped it and I would get it in 2-4 weeks. Never got it and he stopped responding to my PM's. I still have the exchange with him in my inbox

Edited by crossfire

• 2 weeks later...

Keep it to yourselves, or get lawyers involved, or whatever the hell you need to do to protect your family, but PLS STOP crying here.

BOTH of you have good reviews from fellow members here, and BOTH of you have bad reviews from fellow members here.

I'm sure you didn't intend on srewing anyone, "Albert", and nobody was purposely trying to ban you...as a matter of fact, I suggested repeatedly that you try and make things right, as well continuing to contribute on the boards...it was your decision to leave.

Anyways, if you're going to stick around (and pls do), just pls stop bringing this crap here.

Thank you.

- Slim

I have had nothing but excellent transaction with Albert Wesker and continue to talk thru email and text .

What ever happened between the members should be between them.

I will stick around, thanks Slim.

Slim is also right, it was my decision to leave. I hate the thought of a bad review and it clouded my judgement.

The majority of people I have met here have been incredible and I have some very close friends here as well now from this forum.

I just won't be selling any of my collection lol... Just buying.

I talk to Mr. Albert on a regular basis, trade almost as often too. As Cowboys said, he is a good dude. Have NEVER had any sort of issue whatsoever. There have been times where i sent my jersey first up to him in Canada waiting for him to have a chance to find time between work and family to ship my jersey and i have always received every jersey within a 7-10 day window with zero issues.

I have dealt with both members involved here, both being good people.

Had another great deal with Oxbo, made a 3for2 trade with him and got a sweet Koivu 96 WCOH jersey, a nice Ukraine piece and a Slovenia gamer that I am going to convert into a Kopi.