The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect transactions with TMLFAN & cowboys, thanks guys!

Just saw this thread and wanted to give props to my new friend Cowboys...sold be a 2012 WC Giroux jersey and has also been most helpful with giving me tips on what to look for when jersey shopping. It was a little awkward for me being a fraud investigator to just send someone i just met online a large amount of money but it was well worth it...to any new members that might come across this thread, do yourself a favor and buy your jerseys from these gentlemen here...you'll be glad you did...thanks Cowboys

I just completed an absolutely flawless transaction with flyhighguys94. Under a week from first contact to jersey in hand with most of that time waiting on the postal service. Thanks again, Kurt.

Now a white Preds prototype has a new home next to Skrastins, Legwand, Hordichuk, Johnson, and Smithson Preds gamers. :thumbsup:

Just completed two deals with Angelos76 and MeccaDon. Both great guys to deal with, awesome communication all the way around. People like these guys make the jersey collecting hobby pain free.

Great transactions and trades with NuJerseyDevil, cowboys and chow_hound!

I have forgotten to thank NYIJM29 for the amazing Devils gamer. So thank you very much!

Anytime bud! You're welcome! You were a pleasure to deal with!

Also, literally just got back (well, I had to eat my slice of pizza before coming on here) from a trade with Phil (Ferro39). Great all around. Highly recommend him.

Not really a new deal but thanks Slim for Selanne Jets rookie jersey! :D It's a beauty!

Right? Don't think I don't regret selling it to you...jk, I'm glad it went to a good home, no to mention a huge fan :D