The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Just wanted to thank Kingofkings for the Forum Blue Kopitar sweater. He shipped out the same day I paid and it was sitting on my doorstep the next day. Boxed then bagged and folded perfectly!

Thanks Tyler!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I want to give a update to the B U L L S H I T I have gone thru with Casey Samuelson and the Flyers Jersey I purchased .

I sent the jersey back as he was not forth coming with the condition of the jersey ( had the jersey shipped to Mikes ) . mike shipped the jersey back but with Casey rant about getting a free Cup patch mike and myself took that as I got a patch free and was not shipped back with the jersey ,I asked for payment plus shipping I was told no payment until the patch arrived . Again I emailed after a week of the patch being sent and again no payment was made . I asked again and I mailed and I was told it came in and payment would be there that night and it took another day to get that done .

Know I was not reimbursed for any shipping cost as Casey said no shipping would be paid ( even eBay makes there sellers give shipping bad) as I told him once a scammer always a scammer I my eyes he should be banned from this board as he tried not once to mis lead members .

This also open my eyes for not paying with family and friends on PayPal as if a problem as this one went you have no recourse so moving forward I will not pay for anything that way unless I have had a few dealings with a member

Ok so I want to give a update to the B U L L S H I T I have gone thru with Casey Samuelson and the Flyers Jersey I purchased .

I sent the jersey back as he was not forth coming with the condition of the jersey ( had the jersey shipped to Mikes ) . mike shipped the jersey back but with Casey rant about getting a free Cup patch mike and myself took that as I got a patch free and was not shipped back with the jersey ,I asked for payment plus shipping I was told no payment until the patch arrived . Again I emailed after a week of the patch being sent and again no payment was made . I asked again and I mailed and I was told it came in and payment would be there that night and it took another day to get that done .

Know I was not reimbursed for any shipping cost as Casey said no shipping would be paid ( even eBay makes there sellers give shipping bad) as I told him once a scammer always a scammer I my eyes he should be banned from this board as he tried not once to mis lead members .

This also open my eyes for not paying with family and friends on PayPal as if a problem as this one went you have no recourse so moving forward I will not pay for anything that way unless I have had a few dealings with a member

It's a good reminder, only make Friends and Family payments to your friends and family. Friends can be a relative term. I would not hesitate to pay that way with certain board members based on their reputation. And of course, those whom I have dealt with in the past.

Other than that, I personally feel better about tacking on the 3% and paying the regular way. If an unfamiliar seller refuses to accept the purchase price plus 3%, I'd probably pass.

The rest of it, I think we all discussed Casey ad nauseum the other week, I'll not go back into it.

Yea just got another emailing from him saying I was lucky he took the jersey back , after his spouting off on this board that he back up what he sells and would take this back and the shipping as I said I paid both ways for his underhanded transaction . As I say Ban This LOW LIFE

James,

We covered this in a thread that is now locked. I e-mailed you pictures of the jersey CLEARLY showing that the jersey was stripped. Other members here agreed with the images. It was OBVIOUS.

I sold you EXACTLY what I sent you pictures of. I understand that you're upset about not getting the shipping reimbursed, but I delivered exactly what I sent you photos of and you asked for your money back. I sent you your money back for the jersey you purchased within 24 hours of receiving the patch back.

Just so we're clear...you and Mike incorrectly assumed you could keep the patch for free and not send it back with the jersey.

Happy collecting!

Edited by PenguinsChronicles.com

Again you blame others as was said buy other members on this board you were never forth coming with conditions of jerseys you were trying to unload , I am glad other member warned me about the Pittsburgh jersey it would have been another waste of money . Enjoy your shipping money you pockeded you must really need it

Happy scamming

Seemless (as always) transaction with Fitz. What can I say? He's the man!

Thanks buddy!

Seemless (as always) transaction with Fitz. What can I say? He's the man!

Thanks buddy!

You can say it all day long, it's totally true!!

Thanks again for another successful deal.

Just wanted to thank Kingofkings for the Forum Blue Kopitar sweater. He shipped out the same day I paid and it was sitting on my doorstep the next day. Boxed then bagged and folded perfectly!

Thanks Tyler!

Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy it brother!! GKG

Seamless transaction with TMLFAN. He's a stand up guy.

Thanks again!

So here is my take on the situation with Casey Samuelson

I purchased this bad boy from him

DSCF0991_zpsa26xtjnk.jpg

Now I did ask for pictures before purchasing this, and he replied promptly with about 5 or 6 pictures of the jersey.

I understand not everyone was met with this level of detail on the white penguins jersey he had to offer.

This jersey, like the others he was selling, was stripped. It had Stevens #25 on it.

I got it with the outline of the custom job still there so I could make out what it was. No staining, residue, or apparent damage to the shirt as a result.

So personally speaking, I could care less if it was a strip job.

Many of us have done the same with others in the past and recustomized them, later selling said jerseys without referring to previous strip job

Now he could have ironed out the outline of the sewing and no one would be the wiser. I did that and it looks like new as above. No mention of previous outline.

So bottom line here is I had a good experience with him, so I will give him kudos on that.

Sucks that so many others had such a negative impression. I can understand the frustration with the deal on the white Pens shirt as it was not apparent from his listing that the strip job was not as clean on that one. It did look like a case of obscuring the truth on that one, but my experience was positive.

So thanks very much Casey on a great transaction.

I just hope that going forward you treat others like you did me and be forward with details on stuff you sell here.

It is a great community here and it pains me to see stuff like this. It just makes everyone more paranoid when dealing with others here.

This shouldn't be news to anyone who reads this thread regularly, but I had another positive transaction with The_Dude_Abides. Business as usual, painless deal, great conversation, and an overall positive transaction. He's a good Dude.

So here is my take on the situation with Casey Samuelson

I purchased this bad boy from him

DSCF0991_zpsa26xtjnk.jpg

Now I did ask for pictures before purchasing this, and he replied promptly with about 5 or 6 pictures of the jersey.

I understand not everyone was met with this level of detail on the white penguins jersey he had to offer.

This jersey, like the others he was selling, was stripped. It had Stevens #25 on it.

I got it with the outline of the custom job still there so I could make out what it was. No staining, residue, or apparent damage to the shirt as a result.

So personally speaking, I could care less if it was a strip job.

Many of us have done the same with others in the past and recustomized them, later selling said jerseys without referring to previous strip job

Now he could have ironed out the outline of the sewing and no one would be the wiser. I did that and it looks like new as above. No mention of previous outline.

So bottom line here is I had a good experience with him, so I will give him kudos on that.

Sucks that so many others had such a negative impression. I can understand the frustration with the deal on the white Pens shirt as it was not apparent from his listing that the strip job was not as clean on that one. It did look like a case of obscuring the truth on that one, but my experience was positive.

So thanks very much Casey on a great transaction.

I just hope that going forward you treat others like you did me and be forward with details on stuff you sell here.

It is a great community here and it pains me to see stuff like this. It just makes everyone more paranoid when dealing with others here.

Since that's not a Lindros related jersey...sell it to me!

This shouldn't be news to anyone who reads this thread regularly, but I had another positive transaction with The_Dude_Abides. Business as usual, painless deal, great conversation, and an overall positive transaction. He's a good Dude.

Get a room, a jersey room, together..

Jolmari sent a patch from across the pond in what seemed like a few days... it had to have been less than a week. Thank you for a quick transaction.

Edited by JJM4

Thanks to my man Brilliant for booking me up with a totally random scrap of material for a 2002 ASG NAME PLATE. Was gonna buy a youth jersey and chop it up, but you saved the day (and saved me $40).

Thanks!!!

Got a Winter Classic 2014 jersey from thebiggoalie, shipped fast arrived in great shape. Thanks again!

Gregs first purchase, and it was smoooooooth!

Welcome to the group, buddy!

Jolmari sent a patch from across the pond in what seemed like a few days... it had to have been less than a week. Thank you for a quick transaction.

You're welcome and thank you too!

Edited by jolmari

Just had a great deal with my friend flyhighguys94. He was one of the first guys I sold to when I joined this site, and now I got the opportunity to return the favor and buy one of his. A quick, easy, no hassle deal, and you honestly would be hard pressed to find anyone better to work with.

Thanks again!!