The feedback thread

Brilliant!

No All Star Jersey.  I will probably get them some day, but they are not super high on my list.

I was super lucky on the Habs TBTC.  That was my first TBTC jersey which is kind of funny because it seems to be the hardest to find. Although, for me the Leafs was the hardest for me to get.  I have had chances to get the all-star ones, I have just passed so far.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine the Rangers and Habs would be the hardest to source because they look very similar to the current jersey at the time.
I could see fans saying "Meh, it looks just like the one I already have" for those two and passing on spending the extra $ 

The Leafs looks similar to the design they wore the following year and I imagine something new would be grabbed up quickly so I don't understand why there isn't an abundance.

Maybe they're clinging to them -or- maybe they've shredded them out of frustration.   

On 8/30/2018 at 10:33 PM, Hockey Bob said:

Just wanted to say dealing with akteon is as smooth as it gets! 

Thanks Matt! 

Love the jersey! 

Thanks Bob - glad you like it and I agree was a great transaction on my end too.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, LondonGardens said:

Excellent first deal with Akteon! Thanks man!

Sorry to be late on this, but thanks it was a smooth deal for me as well.

Bought jerseys from:

Slimcutta

Thebiggoalie 

Jjm4 

All were excellent to work with, very communicative. I highly recommend them and would do business with again. 

Thank you all for nice pieces!

Thanks Matt, it was great working with you too. ?

I'm glad you like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a jersey each from akteon and rgoss22. Both were awesome to deal with. I hope to do business with them again. 

Thanks again guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to @QueenAnnesRevenge for a great transaction. This deal was done quicker than some domestic deals I have done, and the seller was overseas. Thanks again!!

12 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

You too my man, the best served to do the jersey justice I feel :) 

It’s at EPS already, get ‘em in, get ‘em out, get ‘em customized, get ‘em back. 

Thanks again!!

@ mfitz804

So I tried to inspire bidding on a fellow members eBay listings but ended up being the only bidder.
At the time I was like DANGIT' but when it arrived I was glad I bid.

Kudos on speedy shipping, awesome packing and a great deal on a cool jersey,

Thanks mfitz!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-Size-56-Niedermayer-2003-SCF-Stanley-Cup-/223172466241?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=H2W8mqo70VA4GbS29vF2kYA5yQw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

@ mfitz804

So I tried to inspire bidding on a fellow members eBay listings but ended up being the only bidder.
At the time I was like DANGIT' but when it arrived I was glad I bid.

Kudos on speedy shipping, awesome packing and a great deal on a cool jersey,

Thanks mfitz!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-Size-56-Niedermayer-2003-SCF-Stanley-Cup-/223172466241?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=H2W8mqo70VA4GbS29vF2kYA5yQw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

All in a day's work, my man. I appreciate the bid and I'm glad you like the jersey. Enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Thank you, @Gewargis, for an easy transaction for the Mikita patches. 

Same for me, hooked me up with two of them. Maybe someday I will actually get some jerseys to put them on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got 3 jerseys from Gewargis - Thanks Dude! A+++ Good communication and Super Fast shipping!
I hope your fire sale does not mean you are out for good.
It's nice having fellow collectors in my area.

• 4 weeks later...

Great deal with @thebiggoalie. Despite being a Rangers fan, he’s still a good guy to deal with. He’s wearing a Devils jersey now. 

Thanks again!!

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Great deal with @thebiggoalie. Despite being a Rangers fan, he’s still a good guy to deal with. He’s wearing a Devils jersey now. 

Thanks again!!

Thanks to myself, I’m doing what I can to remove some of the trash from the run down project known as Staten Island. 

Thanks to it’s resident jerk, I have one more goalie jersey I can’t respectfully wear in public. 

Its been real. 

6 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Thanks to it’s resident jerk, I have one more goalie jersey I can’t respectfully wear in public.

The fact that you have the secret shame of it hanging in your closet is good enough for me. Secretly enjoy!

Great transaction with Classichockeyjerseys, glad to help that dude out with whatever he needs, good guy