Brilliant!

The feedback thread

It’s always a pleasure to be of service to great members of this forum like Hockey Bob.  And I would also add that Bob helped me out here too, so we both got something out of this.  A tip of the hat to you as well, sir!

HUGE thanks to spudrock512 for allowing me to grab that Rangers TBTC sweater on Ebay before anyone else. It's more sharp in person. Thanks again.

Glad I could help out Bronson with a hard to find jersey.  I would also like to thank F-liars for a great transaction via eBay.

I want to thank FuriousD for the help in acquiring a couple jerseys.  Both wouldn't ship to Canada so he was nice enough to take a couple jerseys in for me, take photos, and ship them to Keener.

Also, it was nice to work with tbart for a recent North Stars pickup.  We didn't know we were members here before we did the deal on ebay, but after chatting back and forth awhile we figured it out.  Nonetheless, a smooth easy transaction and a great guy to work with.

Thanks JJM4. Looking forward to dealing with you again sometime down the road.

Much thanks to @cowboys for selling me back a very nice jersey that I sold to him. I have a tendency to do that, and I always appreciate when my buyer becomes my seller. Thanks again!!

49 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Much thanks to @cowboys for selling me back a very nice jersey that I sold to him. I have a tendency to do that, and I always appreciate when my buyer becomes my seller. Thanks again!!

Great transaction as always sir 

Seems like we are getting a lot of new members crossing over from Facebook and they are nothing but trolls ,this new member samrob10 is a piece of work after answering his want list this so called member emailed me about a TBTC Stevie y jersey made three offers before I could respond . I did send pics and asked if any questions after making a last offer I accepted he came back with it’s not 100% correct so he would only offer the first offer I agreed and then nothing . He also b u lol s h it ed about buying a jersey from ADAM. WHICH IS KNOW UP ON EBAY . His feedback on eBay is far from good maybe we should look closer at who we accept on this forum . 

Thanks to @mfitz804 for yet another flawless transaction, this time for a bunch of patches for which I don't have the jerseys yet.

13 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Thanks to @mfitz804 for yet another flawless transaction, this time for a bunch of patches for which I don't have the jerseys yet.

And right back at you. Quick payment, always a pleasant interaction.@TheKevinShow Is one of the good ones. 

Edited by mfitz804

On 3/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, mfitz804 said:

And right back at you. Quick payment, always a pleasant interaction.@TheKevinShow Is one of the good ones. 

And yet again, another seamless transaction with mfitz. Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

And yet again, another seamless transaction with mfitz. Thanks again!

Was a pleasure, like always. If either of us had the jersey for the patches in question, it would be even better. I'm still searching. 

Thanks Kevin!

Had a positive transaction with gwarjis on a Winter Classic jersey. Real good member. I highly recommend doing business with him. Look forward to dealing again.

2 hours ago, Sluggermatt15 said:

Had a positive transaction with gwarjis on a Winter Classic jersey. Real good member. I highly recommend doing business with him. Look forward to dealing again.

:)

Just got a few from Mfitz804 
Great to deal with 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Just got a few from Mfitz804 
Great to deal with 

Thank you 

Right back at you. Gotta love a deal where both sides know what they want, the deal gets done quick, and both sides are happy.

Thanks again Bob!

Bought a jersey from furiousd. Nothing but positivity dealing with him. Highly recommended.

I would like to give thanks to trueblue2745 for our deal. Enjoy and customize that thing right.

Many thanks to @cowboys for selling me a very nice jersey high on my want list and posting same day. Very smooth transaction and all around good bloke. Cheers.

Great dealing with @thebiggoalie

Highly recommended!

Edited by gwarjis

33 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

Great dealing @thebiggoalie

Highly recommended!

My pleasure. I like to make dreams happen. 

The best things about Canada:

1. Poutine

2. Politeness

3. TMLFAN

Not necessarily in that order. Thanks again my friend!!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

The best things about Canada:

1. Poutine

2. Politeness

3. TMLFAN

Not necessarily in that order. Thanks again my friend!!

What about Bieber?  is that still a thing?

22 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

What about Bieber?  is that still a thing?

He's on the other list. 

Either that or he's so douchy he's practically American now. 

Edited by mfitz804