Brilliant!

The feedback thread

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The best things about Canada:

1. Poutine

2. Politeness

3. TMLFAN

Not necessarily in that order. Thanks again my friend!!

You forgot about Tim Horton’s, Swiss Chalet and Wunderbars. 

Just had a great transaction with 4freezy.  He is in the middle of a move and even went to storage to dig out the jersey I wanted and had it shipped the same day. Over and above what I was expecting so thank you!

Shout out to my man @Gewargis for sending an Ultrafil my way. Quick transaction, fair price, no ridiculous back and forth haggling, we got it done like gentlemen and I am quite happy. Thanks again!

Another great deal with @cowboys, thanks again brother! Jersey looks great, delivered fast even though he's across the border (the one we aren't trying to build a ginormous wall on), couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with. 

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Another great deal with @cowboys, thanks again brother! Jersey looks great, delivered fast even though he's across the border (the one we aren't trying to build a ginormous wall on), couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with. 

Thanks sir yea I was told maybe shipping may take longer due to our leaders not playing well in the sand box . And the same great transaction. Enjoy 

Excellent deal with @OneJerseyMemorabilia . Its always good when someone has something you want, while at the same time, you have something they want. A quick, painless transaction that (I hope) left both parties satisfied. 

Thanks again!

Just got two jerseys from NYIJM29 Awesome seller and fast shipper! 
Thank you for the additional gifts! 

Buy his stuff!  

Thanks again Jeremy 

Received a nice Penguins jersey from OR68. He's an awesome seller, shipped the jersey real quick. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

+1 with a positive transaction with Sluggermatt15. I would def be open to deal with again and recommended to all. Enjoy the jersey.

Just wanted to say dealing with akteon is as smooth as it gets! 

Thanks Matt! 

Love the jersey! 

I finally was able to complete my collection of TBTC's thanks to the help from a few members, True North Hockey for selling it, and the heads up from Steve & Matt Hawks2797 when it came up.

Phew! That took a long time to find a Montreal TBTC.

Cheers!

49 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I finally was able to complete my collection of TBTC's thanks to the help from a few members, True North Hockey for selling it, and the heads up from Steve & Matt Hawks2797 when it came up.

Phew! That took a long time to find a Montreal TBTC.

Cheers!

Welcome to the club!

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Welcome to the club!

Thanks
Do you have the All Star jerseys too? 
I can't believe I found them before the Habs, when you snagged that one so cheap I about fell outta my chair.  

No All Star Jersey.  I will probably get them some day, but they are not super high on my list.

I was super lucky on the Habs TBTC.  That was my first TBTC jersey which is kind of funny because it seems to be the hardest to find. Although, for me the Leafs was the hardest for me to get.  I have had chances to get the all-star ones, I have just passed so far.

I imagine the Rangers and Habs would be the hardest to source because they look very similar to the current jersey at the time.
I could see fans saying "Meh, it looks just like the one I already have" for those two and passing on spending the extra $ 

The Leafs looks similar to the design they wore the following year and I imagine something new would be grabbed up quickly so I don't understand why there isn't an abundance.

Maybe they're clinging to them -or- maybe they've shredded them out of frustration.   

On 8/30/2018 at 10:33 PM, Hockey Bob said:

Just wanted to say dealing with akteon is as smooth as it gets! 

Thanks Matt! 

Love the jersey! 

Thanks Bob - glad you like it and I agree was a great transaction on my end too.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, LondonGardens said:

Excellent first deal with Akteon! Thanks man!

Sorry to be late on this, but thanks it was a smooth deal for me as well.

Bought jerseys from:

Slimcutta

Thebiggoalie 

Jjm4 

All were excellent to work with, very communicative. I highly recommend them and would do business with again. 

Thank you all for nice pieces!

Thanks Matt, it was great working with you too. 👍

I'm glad you like it!