Jump to content
Brilliant!

The feedback thread

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

You too my man, the best served to do the jersey justice I feel :) 

It’s at EPS already, get ‘em in, get ‘em out, get ‘em customized, get ‘em back. 

Thanks again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ mfitz804

So I tried to inspire bidding on a fellow members eBay listings but ended up being the only bidder.
At the time I was like DANGIT' but when it arrived I was glad I bid.

Kudos on speedy shipping, awesome packing and a great deal on a cool jersey,

Thanks mfitz!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-Size-56-Niedermayer-2003-SCF-Stanley-Cup-/223172466241?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=H2W8mqo70VA4GbS29vF2kYA5yQw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

@ mfitz804

So I tried to inspire bidding on a fellow members eBay listings but ended up being the only bidder.
At the time I was like DANGIT' but when it arrived I was glad I bid.

Kudos on speedy shipping, awesome packing and a great deal on a cool jersey,

Thanks mfitz!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-Size-56-Niedermayer-2003-SCF-Stanley-Cup-/223172466241?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=H2W8mqo70VA4GbS29vF2kYA5yQw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

All in a day's work, my man. I appreciate the bid and I'm glad you like the jersey. Enjoy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, @Gewargis, for an easy transaction for the Mikita patches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Thank you, @Gewargis, for an easy transaction for the Mikita patches. 

Same for me, hooked me up with two of them. Maybe someday I will actually get some jerseys to put them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Thank you, @Gewargis, for an easy transaction for the Mikita patches. 

 

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Same for me, hooked me up with two of them. Maybe someday I will actually get some jerseys to put them on.

No prob, bobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a pleasent smooth transaction with QueenAnnesRevenge. Thanks for the shirt man!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Complete a nice smooth trade with spudrock recently, thanks for the jersey my man ;) 

Thanks buddy!  Everything smooth on my end too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got 3 jerseys from Gewargis - Thanks Dude! A+++ Good communication and Super Fast shipping!
I hope your fire sale does not mean you are out for good.
It's nice having fellow collectors in my area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great deal with @thebiggoalie. Despite being a Rangers fan, he’s still a good guy to deal with. He’s wearing a Devils jersey now. 

Thanks again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Great deal with @thebiggoalie. Despite being a Rangers fan, he’s still a good guy to deal with. He’s wearing a Devils jersey now. 

Thanks again!!

Thanks to myself, I’m doing what I can to remove some of the trash from the run down project known as Staten Island. 

Thanks to it’s resident jerk, I have one more goalie jersey I can’t respectfully wear in public. 

Its been real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Thanks to it’s resident jerk, I have one more goalie jersey I can’t respectfully wear in public.

The fact that you have the secret shame of it hanging in your closet is good enough for me. Secretly enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great transaction with Classichockeyjerseys, glad to help that dude out with whatever he needs, good guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×