The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just completed a deal with james aka f-liars.

absolutely flawless.

Ditto. Just got the Canadiens jersey from James...still haven't figured out who Tusiani is, or which movie it might have been from. Anyway, going to get my first jersey stripped!

Got a Gaborik All Star jersey from St. Patrick. Smooth transaction, and quick shipping. Well taken care of.

Dsl135 took a couple of all star jerseys off my hands.

A pleasure to deal with, thanks man!

Same with mharolde. Smooth transaction. Great deal. Excited to get one step closer to completing my Roenick collection.

Just completed transactions with SeiferSeven and BladesofSteel

Both great guys and very easy to work with. Communication was top notch and everything went smoothly.

Just received a jersey from walzthewarrior and it was beautifully packaged, shipped fast and priced cheap.

Thanks so much!

Just got an authentic white ccm capitals Bondra from tb426. Great jersey and fast shipping from Canada, well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody give me advice if I never got a jersey from a member that i bought in February?

Don't take this the wrong way, but was that a serious question?

Contact that seller, make a claim if there was postal insurance or through paypal if you are within the time frames... Other than that. SOL. Lost a jersey in the mail too from a member here, just an unfortunate part of collecting that happens...

Can anybody give me advice if I never got a jersey from a member that i bought in February?

Feedback is feedback. Good or bad.

What's the point of it if it's always positive. That would be redundant and useless.