The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Yup, Ferro39 stays on point, got a sweet Eriksson gamer from him.

Got my Pronger Whalers rookie road jersey from Brilliant!, well worth the wait!!!

Smooth deal with Oxbo1690, looking forward to a neat little package of stuff for my international stash.

I hate to bring this up again but since the user has blocked me I cannot communicate with Selanne8 directly. I paid him April 12, it is now May 4, I have received neither the jerseys, the tracking number or even vague information like when the jerseys were shipped and my what carrier/method. Not so much a negative feedback as an appeal to get the tracking number so I have some chance of finding the package.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I suppose there's no need for that, but god dam if that isn't one of the best lines I've read on here. Inadvertent or not, Guam's got some competiton for funniest post.

Too many words, cliff notes:

29xb1br.jpg

Regards,

Uncle guamlife64

Just got a great jersey from DaNoobie. A real gentleman, and a pleasure to deal with. Put up with all my (probably annoying) questions too. Thanks a million!

Just got a great jersey from DaNoobie. A real gentleman, and a pleasure to deal with. Put up with all my (probably annoying) questions too. Thanks a million!

You were easily one of the guys who asked the fewest questions :P

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Quimet gamer from WalzTheWarrior

Great packing job, fast shipping and a very nice gamer, lots of wear, a cool style and a team captain. ZERO complaints, ootstandhing!

I got my 2.0 Jets jersey from him when they first came out and he wouldn't budge on price, but as for the transaction it went smooth. That being said now that he's been sitting on them for a while he might move, who knows.

Just received a jersey bought from Bobcat1988. Top guy, great price, great jersey and really fast delivery considering I'm in the UK.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Just received a jersey bought from Bobcat1988. Top guy, great price, great jersey and really fast delivery considering I'm in the UK.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Thanks. Walshie90 is a solid buyer. Great communication, quick payment, the whole deal. Good guy all around.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thanks to flyhighguys94 who hooked me up with a 56 Rangers WC authentic.

Great transaction.

Huge thanks to Thelonious Sphere Monk who got me a Flames HC 54 and a Sabres 3rd 54 from the SWP sale and had to endure, along with me, a 12 week wait for it to arrive. Thanks a lot man :thumbsup:

THANKS!! WOW! I thought for sure that motley crue of Jersey Pirates hijacked them!

Quick arrival from Chowhound on his Bure alt......would've been tough to let that go...

You were easily one of the guys who asked the fewest questions :P

Espeically since we both dealt with Andrew........