The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed a deal with DMadole. Solid guy and solid transaction. Enjoy the jerseys!

And I've dealt with Selanne8 a lot and we've never had a problem. he's one of the most stand up guys on here. Buy his jerseys so he can enjoy the hobby like the rest of us

I've gotten 3 rare patches from Chris/xahlgoalie and despite concerns some had about the former Cutting Edge stuff, all 3 were legit and it was great dealing with Chris. Thanks.

I have sold to Lee (Hawks Win) twice in the last 3 weeks. Everything was smooth, professional, and a pleasure. Highly recommend.

I completed 2 trades/sales/? with Kurt (FlyHighGuys). This was my maybe 4th and 5th time (can you verify Kurt?) I have dealt with him and it is still perfect and fun (you should see our conversations!) to deal with him.

Im gonna say it was the 6th transaction, always easy and fun to hash out deals with man. I look forward to the next one!!

Also just completed a deal with License to Ilya, didnt even know it was him till half way through the conversation..explains why he was so easy to work with!! Stand up guy right there.

And completed maybe my 10th or 11th deal with Seifer Seven (selanne8) Aka Wayne...the guy is one of the coolest people ive met in this hobby, i stay in touch with him constantly. He got my jerseys to me in 5 days from Canada and provides pictures and up-to-the minute updates on the shipment. Couldnt ask for much more.

Thanks to all 3!

Also wanted to give a shout out to Tazer19 and DC Redwings, both great guys to deal with and i enjoyed selling them some nice jerseys they were looking for. Also my buddy up there, Akteon, im tremendously happy to have been able to help you. Makes me feel good knowing my jersey went to someone who was searching for it for a long time.

I got a great package of stuff from Bupz91 including a very cool Whalers Verbeek, very quick delivery and exactly as described.

hate to bring this back up but after selanne promised either replacement 2.0s or money, he has completely vanished. one month ago he said he had 3-4 of them and was waiting for one more to come. since then he has not responded to PMs or emails. he stole $450 from me and I don't think it's out of line to say that he should be banned.

Just got a fight strap from TMLFAN. Easy, hassle-free transaction, and a great guy to deal with.

Just got in a 2004 WCOH patch from Ken (LAKOTTA). Perfect transaction. Thanks again!

:thumbsup:

my pleasure...enjoy!

;)

Picked up a flawless Del Zotto 2.0 from flyhighguys - couldn't be happier with the jersey, and Kurt went out of his way to help me out by putting it on Ebay to make it easier for me.

Looking forward to doing the next one!

I also just completed a deal with xahlgoalie, and am very happy with the jersey. He was very helpful and easy to work with.

Thanks yet again to Chris/xahlgoalie for some rare patches I never thought I come across. This is my 3rd or 4th deal with him and all have been smooth sailing.

just wanted to add to the previous positive feedback above left here for Chris/ xahgoalie. I've done a few deals with him and all have been great. Amazing communication and fast shipping. thanks again for everything!

Even in the peak of the back and forth with Selanne8 he came through huge for me with the Wild 2.0 and it was out of the blue too, so I know he was taking into consideration what I was looking for.

I don't know anything about the situation, but I am going to be sad to see him leave. 2 transactions and never had an issue.