The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Got my patches from Chris (xahlgoalie) for my Hershey Bears 2006 Calder Cup jersey as well as my Blue Cross patch for my WBS Scranton fleury jerseys. Great seller!!! Thanks so much, fellow goaltender! :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great deal with thebiggoalie. You can be my backup any day Tom. lol

Haha. Okay, but I'll be the hot goalie when we enter the playoffs. ;)

I likewise received my BCBS patch quick and painless from xahlgoalie (with a bonus to boot!) It's funny, the idea of ads on jerseys INFURIATES me, but I can't wait to sew this one on!

I likewise received my BCBS patch quick and painless from xahlgoalie (with a bonus to boot!) It's funny, the idea of ads on jerseys INFURIATES me, but I can't wait to sew this one on!

Which bonus? And on which jersey?

It's going on this one, along with probably 47 for Depres:

WBSpens.jpg

I also got a random little Hershey Bears 2000 patch.

I wasn't sure what thread to post this so I'll just post here.

Since I have joined IJ I have been in contact with a lot of great guys (mostly) and have done some kind of deal with I think just about everyone. I have sold everything for less than I am asking on eBay as a courtesy for the help on some of my items and for members. I have even agreed to some trades that are not so good for me just to get someone something they want. But I gotta tell ya. When I sell something for less than its worth just to be a nice guy and then see it on eBay for almost double what I sold it for, it doesn't sit well. By no means am I trying to be an a--hole about it but that's just not right. Don't ask me for a deal to resell my stuff to make money. Sorry but I had to get that out there. . Thanks

I was equally floored the first time it happened to me.

We all know the suspects but keep selling to them .

As a person said you sold it for what you wanted know its belongs to them to do what they want .

Yeah, that kinda sucks. I guess you just hafta hope no one buys it for that higher price!

Just got an awesome jersey from JustAnothaVictim (Oliver). Jersey arrive in good time despite being shipped from Germany and in great shape. I really recommend buying from him.

His trading/sale thread.

I'm sure I don't need to pump up his rep around here as you all know he's a stand up guy, but I wanted to say how great it was to deal with slimcutta. We swapped a jersey each (finally connecting me with a pristine version of a home 3-patch to match my away version) and he hooked me up with 3 patches, two of which I have been searching years for.

He was very professional throughout and a great guy just to talk to.

Thanks slim!