The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Nothing from the seller and I waited more than a month .

Just to follow up on this, he said the jersey was returned to him by Canada post and that you had filed/won a Pay Pal dispute. He still has the jersey as of a week ago when we spoke. He is having Pay Pal issues at the moment, as it is his wife's account. I could go into further detail but his personal life is just that, personal. If you would like to communicate with him further, I'd be happy to put you guys in touch. He is a good guy, he's just run into an unbelievably rough patch in his life these past two years or so as you probably know from his threads on Jersey Central.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that I don't need to mention that Mike's work is Brilliant!

Thanks for a smooth transaction :D

Second that, he has even sullied his hands with *gasp* NBA jerseys for me and done a great job.

Big time shout out to NewJerzeyDevil for doing me a solid and giving me a Nike tag for free.

Much thanks.

Likewise I sold a jersey to Tazer19, wow, what a Hawks collection he has. Sold him a goal cut Edmonton 2.0, very solid communication and prompt payment, I could not ask for more.

Just got a jersey in I bought from Matt (OrangeCrush). He was awesome to deal with. Very happy.

Thanks so much!

Same goes for Jeremy! Great dude and just a smooth transaction overall!

More ups for F-liars. Easy communication, a mint jersey at an outstanding price, and fast shipping too.

Thank you James.

A huge thank you to Mnwildfan7000! Grabbed a jersey from eBay for me that wouldn't ship internationally, and then to top it off, managed to get it to me gratis.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

27448177.jpg

Sweet Modano alt font from Slim...flawless(of course)....even delivered on Sunday!.... Made for a great Christmas.

USPS was the only minor speed bump in an otherwise flawless transaction with flyhighguys94.

Thanks Kurt!

Likewise, great transaction. Enjoy buddy!

Great transaction with dsl135. Really helpful, easy to deal with, and super fast shipping. Thanks a lot, man!

Amazing transaction with Dattlesey! Thanks again sir!

Me as well great to deal with Enjoy the team Canada jersey