The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem same here great transaction and I will be on the look out for the Patchs you still need

LAKOTTA is the man. I inquired about a jersey on Tuesday for a coworker, paid him for it and two days later it is in the hands of my coworker. Shipped it out super fast and it was beautiful. My friend is quite happy with it. thanks again!

i was dealing w/ ConcreteCharlie.

His post said Senators jerseys were available for $100 each.

In PM he tried to jack it up to 160 then went back and changed/edited all of his posts!!

Not someone i would be comfortable doing business with!

Slim's edit -

Not true - I edited/deleted all his posts and requested he clean up his thread.

You were replying to an older post (November 16th).

UPDATE - his for sale thread is now just a link to his ebay.

Chuck - clean it up, pls.

Also had some smooth dealings with FHG, bought a Pronger from him a while back, awesome, made a decent sized trade, etc. Pretty easy to work with, very cool guy and a man who knows the suffering of bleeding orange.

I just opened a sick Alfie alternate from AngeloS76, beautiful, better than the pictures by a wide margin.

I had a similar dea that exceeded expectationsl with Seedmaya for a Monarchs Trevor Lewis GI. Spotless jersey. Solid documentation, just an excellent jersey at a fair price.

I got a Habs barber poleblank from Ultra Mundane so now I have one that fits. I am thinking about a Price jersey perhaps since Subban never wore that.

I have dealt with Icodex on multiple occasions for Kings stuff, finally got me a bowtie-crest Lappy jersey among several others. Always fast, always accurate and he goes way above and beyond with his packing. Excellent work.

I feel like I may have left some people out but have had really nothing but smooth deals here buying, selling and trading in 2013!

I feel like I may have left some people out but have had really nothing but smooth deals here buying, selling and trading in 2013!

Word!

I just opened a sick Alfie alternate from AngeloS76, beautiful, better than the pictures by a wide margin.

No doubt. Glad you like it. That kind of shirt has to be appreciated up-close and personally.

I've also dealt smoothly with:

MeccaDon123

NuJerzeyDevil

I hope you both enjoy your items when they get to you.

I got a Habs barber poleblank from Ultra Mundane so now I have one that fits. I am thinking about a Price jersey perhaps since Subban never wore that.

Pleasure doing business, squire. No fuss - easy transaction. :thumbsup:

Boo, Price. Yes, Halak!

sold a flyers blank to meccadon123 as well, nice guy, very easy to deal with.

thebiggoalie and i have made various transactions, sales and trades, always super straightforward and chill.

i picked up an attributed flames HC jersey from brandon, very nice and overdue after i think i have sold about 20 blank ones lol. felt kit, everything is on point, now i just have to muster the balls to wear it haha.

also got a cool canucks 2.0 from TheMadHat, a bit player he re did as a Hamhuis. It came out great, fits perfectly, very nice looking jersey.

Thank you gentlemen...those that have mentioned me above ..thank you..agreed the transactions were very positive.

I have to again mention 2 more jerseys acquired from "Cowboys" great collection...really great Vintage signed authentics.pics to come in the "new arrival"thread. Thank you Cowboys.

Had great dealings with Cowboys, Brandon and Brilliant!

Thanks for great transactions..

Same here Sir Enjoy hope all is well

Great deal with MeccaDon123, fast shipping and great communication, thanks man :)