The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Have just successfully completed my third transaction with ConcreteCharlie. Two trades, and one sale with no issues. I'm sure we'll do at least one more eventually. Thanks, CC!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ Yup, thanks again, always pretty easy. I actually think we have done more transactions than that maybe, at least one other sale (2012 gold Preds blank and I thin another sale with that Rinne, no?). It has been super smooth every time.

Also got a great package from SlimCutta, treasures inside! It arrived very quickly from Canada, if only they could all get here in such a hurry. Thanks again!

Sold a Rags blank to Lsshoes, smooth sailing, nice guy.

I think that pretty well covers recent stuff, thanks again guys.

^^^^ Yup, thanks again, always pretty easy. I actually think we have done more transactions than that maybe, at least one other sale (2012 gold Preds blank and I thin another sale with that Rinne, no?). It has been super smooth every time.

Nope. Wasn't me. It was probably Chris, xahlgoalie. He's a solid guy to trade/buy/sell with as well.

Also got a great package from SlimCutta, treasures inside! It arrived very quickly from Canada, if only they could all get here in such a hurry. Thanks again!

Enjoy 'em :D

Had a positive transaction with dsl135. Highly recommended member to do business with. I would definitely buy from him again. :thumbsup:

Thank you to F-liars and R123 for solid deals! Class acts both of them!

Oiler99 and dattlesey are recommended members to do business with^ Thanks guys!

From my end, the transaction was excellent so please consider this positive feedback for Mountain King. He communicated effectively, shipped promptly and everything was as described.

I also got a very nice box from Cowboys, some great stuff in there. I have to decide who to put on that Nike Czech blank soon.

More successful deals with SlimCutta and TheMadHat. Excellent as always.

A couple months ago I completed a deal with hatryk. An awesome mid 90s Islanders. I sent it in to Exclusive pro and I just got it back. Great jersey, great transaction. I would certainly deal with him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did deals with Bluejacket (eBbay) and Wooten (here).

Smooth sailing all around. Thanks guys.

Got ripped off by Mnwildfan7000...

What happened...?? Is this member new??