The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flawless transaction with dsl135!

dsl135 is always on point, very straight forward, very prompt and all around a pro.

i had a fine deal with twi. fair and easy. three habs throwback replicas for a very reasonable price. i got them to send a colombian friend, he loves weird replica styles and practices jerseys. he is actually a decent roller hockey forward, although you can imagine the flimsy competition he faces lol.

i got a GORGEOUS dino ciccarelli north stars from Brandon. fair negotiation, totally painless, fast shipping and apart from a little spot i am praying comes out, the jersey was perfect. for its age, size, customization and overall condition, i can more than live with it even if not, just a stunning jersey.

lastly, i did have one issue with a member, ticky tack but still something i think is worth mentioning. I contacted Flyers845 about the Briere 2.0 he had listed and potentially his Calder gamer.

we were a few bucks apart on a price for both, so he said he was just looking to move the briere along with some throw-in patches. here is the exchange from there:

him: I think I'll just sell the briere for now but I'll still throw in those patches. I can send it out today if the shipping place is open (11:05 AM)

me: ok cool let me know where to send it. thanks. (11:09 AM)

him: I made a deal with another member (4:52 PM)

mind you this was on memorial day, but regardless of my schedule he never even bothered to ask, he just backed out of the deal without notice and took an extra 10 bucks or whatever. bush league BS, sorry.

I've had great transactions recently with a lot of people! I'll try to list everyone, but sorry if I leave anyone out!

- Flyers845: great deal on a great jersey. And threw in some patches too.

- Tazer19: ongoing deals, and great to work with. Has helped me get a couple jerseys done correctly, as well.

- JohnnyOntheSpot: as everyone knows, he's the go to guy for Flyers jerseys. Got my Giroux done perfectly!

- KG777NT: flawless transaction, smooth, easy to deal with.

- SStiggy: Technically not completed yet, as he hasn't received the jersey from me, but so far everything was great on this end.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a perfect transaction with Hollywood Cannon, shipped it overnight which was awesome, thanks again definitely my new favorite jersey

rob77ta... FANTASTIC transaction. Smooth, fair negotiation on price, and shipped quickly.

Perfect transaction with seedmaya, couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again for the awesome jersey!

Had another great transaction with thebiggoalie, great jersey :)

Likewise. Always a pleasure!

Thanks again, Ryan.

Nujerseydevil is a fantastic person! Very understanding. Thanks!

I have had many good dealings and one not so good dealing on this forum. I really wish you all well with your hobby, but as for me I am packing up all my jerseys and focusing my efforts on other life challenges at this time. Best of luck to you all in your search for that perfect jersey.

Made a transaction with Jeremy (NYIJM29). Fast shipment and great to work with. Thanks a million.

I had an excellent transaction with Hills to get my Whale jersey from their equipment sale. Fantastic communication before, during, and following the event, getting me the jersey I asked for. Smooth payment and confirmation.

What’s more, since I had a small window of opportunity to cross the border and pick up the jersey in Texas while travelling in Mexico, he took special care in working with USPS (a second trip back across the US-Canada border for him) to ensure that it would reach me in time, with tracking and insurance.

Nicely done.

I had an excellent transaction with Hills to get my Whale jersey from their equipment sale. Fantastic communication before, during, and following the event, getting me the jersey I asked for. Smooth payment and confirmation.

What’s more, since I had a small window of opportunity to cross the border and pick up the jersey in Texas while travelling in Mexico, he took special care in working with USPS (a second trip back across the US-Canada border for him) to ensure that it would reach me in time, with tracking and insurance.

Nicely done.

I have only amazing things to say about Brian. Pleasure to deal with and I hope you enjoy it!

Just wanted to give mad props and welcome "Brandon" to the bank braking world of Game Worn collecting!! haha... Thanks for half of your authentic collection and super smooth transaction, he's great to deal with!!!

Thanks a lot to Bobcat1988, perfect communication and very patient waiting for me to finish the transaction, thank you again Tim for the great jersey.

Awesome transaction with dattlesey! Fantastic jersey at a great price! Thanks!