The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Perfect transaction with dsl135. He went well above expectations, shipped within an hour of payment and to the correct address even though I gave him the wrong address, well done sir, very well done.

Thanks again for the jerseys.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great transaction with Xspoilerx - sent payment immediately. Enjoy the new Hejduk jersey!

Good transaction with slimcutta for an Ultrafil Wings jersey. Thanks again.

I had a great deal with 4Freezy, quick and simple negotiation and I received the item as described in very short order, super easy.

Also got a couple batches of stuff from SlimCutta, does this guy need any more adulation though? Awesome as always.

I went to purchase that Couturier Flyers from FlyHighGuys, which he had listed at $205 shipped. I offered him a few bucks less and then he said he wanted $215 or $225. I said, well, it's on IJ at $205 (was also on eBay for 221, which is even less than 205 after fees). He said he would honor the price. I agreed in a message last night, he confirmed this morning but then he quickly said it was no longer for sale at that price. When I told him, OK, fine and tried to just move on, he kept rationalizing this change of heart. When I called him on it he had the nerve to call me dishonest for selling some Bruins jersey I bought from him over a year ago and having tried to sell it for a higher price (I actually lost money on the jersey). I know I am no saint, but I did right by this guy every time and even here I was not really broken up about things falling through. I do not like someone to pee in my face and tell me I'm the one with the bladder problem though.

I had a great deal with 4Freezy, quick and simple negotiation and I received the item as described in very short order, super easy.

Also got a couple batches of stuff from SlimCutta, does this guy need any more adulation though? Awesome as always.

I went to purchase that Couturier Flyers from FlyHighGuys, which he had listed at $205 shipped. I offered him a few bucks less and then he said he wanted $215 or $225. I said, well, it's on IJ at $205 (was also on eBay for 221, which is even less than 205 after fees). He said he would honor the price. I agreed in a message last night, he confirmed this morning but then he quickly said it was no longer for sale at that price. When I told him, OK, fine and tried to just move on, he kept rationalizing this change of heart. When I called him on it he had the nerve to call me dishonest for selling some Bruins jersey I bought from him over a year ago and having tried to sell it for a higher price (I actually lost money on the jersey). I know I am no saint, but I did right by this guy every time and even here I was not really broken up about things falling through. I do not like someone to pee in my face and tell me I'm the one with the bladder problem though.

You gotta be kidding me? Why dont you tell all of IceJerseys about you calling me "an immature kid"? I have been here longer than you and im not a known reseller like you; CityOfWinners. This is the third time you have tried to bash someone on here, its just ridiculous. You sent me a lowball offer just like you tend to do to everyone else. I declined and was willing to honor $205, I then had a change of heart. I paid over $300 for it and i pulled it from here and eBay and made it very clear that i was not comfortable selling it for anything under $230-250 so i was going to keep it. You then called me names and tried to pull this "honesty" story. I never said you were dishonest, not once. I said i conduct my business by being honest, which i why i came right out and said i do not want to sell it for $205.

And you did not say "ok i want to move on" you said "you know what, I can't let this go" and typed me 2 paragraphs. You have the same history each time you try and leave someone negative feedback here, each person has said you resort to name calling.

You are an immature kid and I have no problem saying that publicly. Similarly, you're not "outing" me as CityOfWinners, everyone knows that and with an exception or two, people know what's for me and what's for sale. I have a big collection of my own, I also have a business that sells jerseys and sneakers. This is not a secret.

You had a jersey listed at $205, I offered $175/$190 ("lowball???"), then you said you didn't have room. So, I said $205 it is. You said fine and then backed out 20 minutes later. I really didn't care man, but instead of "Sorry bro" or something simple or just shutting up, you came back at me talking about some old transaction and in totally inaccurate terms. You said "at least I was honest" twice. You also said "I view that worse then being honest and backing out of a deal. " That's not calling me dishonest? You made a mistake (and it's not the first time), and you were desperate to come up with some critique.

Backing out of a deal is honest to you. Now you're putting yourself in the company of two people who took money and never even sent an item (two users I called out here). That's all anyone needs to know. Bye.

"At least I was honest?" That implies clearly that I was somehow dishonest with you. And "honest" constitutes making a deal in two different days and then rescinding immediately? You are an immature kid, dude.

We have definitely conducted our last transaction, and please do not contact me again for any reason. Thank you.

There Andrew, thats exactly what you said to me. You insinuated i called you dishonest, when in all reality i was priding myself on being honest and saying i was not comfortable selling the Couturier and taking such a big loss. I could have lied and made up a story but i manned up and told the truth. If i was going to call you dishonest i would have but there was no reason for that.

Sure we had a tentative deal, no invoice sent or anything official, and i was very honest about it. You simply insinuated i called you dishonest. The jersey is in my closet, i didnt sell it to someone else or anything. I didnt receive your money and say "oh no the jersey is not for sale" or anything else ridiculous. I really dont see the big issue, you should be leaving feedback saying "even though FHG backed out of a deal he was brutally honest, even though i would have liked his sweet Coots jersey".

You had it listed in two places for that much or less. That speaks to your "comfort" level, no? You offered it to me at that price when I contacted you and then confirmed it as the price this morning before rescinding. That's honest in your book? Congratulations, you are the first person to give yourself negative feedback! Your reward is that now you can have the last word.

Not really Andrew, I was honest why I didn't sell it to you, regardless of how many times it was listed or where it was listed. I removed it here in less than a few days because $205 was too low after I thought about it. You've never changed your mind on something you like at a lower price than you'd be happy with?

And the whole negative feedback thing is funny, since you resort to immature actions like calling names and leaving feedback. This is the third time you've done this, that's all I will say.

And besides you have failed to mention that we were negotiating Saturday night, you didn't respond back to me until early Monday morning (after I already took it down from here and ended it on eBay). I responded to you this morning with my Paypal ID and then quickly emailed back before you even responded about changing my mind I was just gonna keep it and was not cool with $205. I would see your point if you sent me the money or something, but I was very upfront with you. I would be annoyed too but I wouldn't call you a name, insinuate something, and then try and degrade you by leaving feedback here without all the proper pieces of information included.

Well I guess I will answer since I was asked a direct question. I have never once offered a jersey at a set price much less actually agreed to a deal and then rescinded the sale of the item. Ever. Anywhere. For any reason. No. I have not. In one instance, I said an item may or may not be for sale and I decided to keep it, but I never put a price on it or said it was clearly for sale.

I wasn't in front of my computer all day for a day, wow, imagine that! In the middle of summer after a holiday weekend, yes, I figure everyone is indoors working hard lol. You obviously didn't mind that brief layoff when you responded this morning saying to send the money ... and then again saying not to.

Leaving feedback is immature? I apologize if calling you an immature kid hurt your feelings.

I am done with this, man, you cannot admit a small mistake and now you're just digging an unnecessarily deep hole for yourself.

If you wanted to me to apologize than, I'm sorry for how it went down, yes I am sorry. We've been dealing with each other for what? 2 years or so now I believe, maybe a year and a half? So all this is disappointing to myself and you. I see your apology above so I apologize too.

Ya slim do your thing, we hashed it out like only real flyers fans can...

And Andrew my name is actually Kurt lol. Long story with the email.

Ya slim do your thing, we hashed it out like only real flyers fans can...

Now, we all hate both of you. Lol

Hat tip to SuperTheGreat for getting me nameplate material for my Hejduk project. Thanks dude!

Haha couldnt pay me enough to wear one.

Liar! You've mentioned to me several times that you'd want a few Rangers jerseys. You and your indecisive crazy two-week phases, Kurt. :P

thanks to slim, helped me out with a patch I've been looking for. Thanks again!