The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning fast payment from FlyersFan376 - very great to deal with!

Lightning fast shipping from Brandon, great communication, great value in trade-- hope we can deal again in the future!

Had purchases from twi and dattlesey - quick payment good communication.

Special thanks to jarvis - sold me a jersey and mailed it from Finland on Monday, I get it today (Saturday of the same week) - talk about service from overseas! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a nice and easy transaction with thebiggoalie- fast shipping and great communication- Thanks!

Just had a nice and easy transaction with thebiggoalie- fast shipping and great communication- Thanks!

First transaction with Duane, and it was an absolute pleasure. Thanks LAK74! Enjoy!

Despite it getting lost in the mail and going back and fourth, I received a BEAUTIFUL Blackhawks Ultrafil from KG777NT at a good price.

Thanks again Kev for dealing with the Blunders of the Brooklyn USPS.

Cheers,

Shark

Despite it getting lost in the mail and going back and fourth, I received a BEAUTIFUL Blackhawks Ultrafil from KG777NT at a good price.

Thanks again Kev for dealing with the Blunders of the Brooklyn USPS.

Cheers,

Shark

Thanks Shark! We had quite the time tracking its journey back and forth, but Shark was extremely patient and a pleasure to deal with the entire time. Glad it all worked out!

Just got a nice jersey from NuJerzeyDevil. Easy, hassle-free transaction, and a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Great job getting a jersey numbered by Sir Keener.

Thanks tichno1 for a fantastic deal on a gorgeous Hawks 2.0!

Just wanted to-ONCE AGAIN-give a shout out to Nathan for another great transaction...!!! I believe this is our third and I have gotten some pretty sweet, hard to find jerseys...along with FAST shipping and excellent , no need to go back and forth prices...True class act of the hobby and I appreciate it very much...!!!!

Let's Go Hawks...!!!!! Another banner goes in the rafters tonight boys!!!!

Just had a great transaction with Amonte78, who hooked me up with an impossible to find Blackhawks black indianhead alternate jersey! Thanks again!