The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A BIG thank you to thebiggoalie for a GREAT transaction. I bought two jerseys from him on Saturday, for a very good price, and I got them this afternoon. I would do business with him anytime and probably will again in the future.

Thanks Eric! Glad you like them, and I'm also shocked at how fast they arrived. Great communication and a pleasant transaction. Looking forward to more with Krendelev!

Got a Connecticut Whale practice jersey (forest green) from CThockey via eBay (penaltyboxhockey). Best offer was accepted and shipping was super fast. Very nice, smooth transaction. He has plenty more gamers and practice jerseys in assorted colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to a couple guys here who have sold me some jerseys recently.

1. JohnnyOnTheSpot - great transaction, great deal.

2. lfcjari37 - Two awesome jerseys from Gareth in NZ!

Just want to give a shout out to KG777NT....Another beautiful jersey....wonderful price....and shipping-wow-we agreed on the deal and the next day it was on my door step....a real class act and people like him make this hobby great....THANK YOU

Just want to give a shout out to KG777NT....Another beautiful jersey....wonderful price....and shipping-wow-we agreed on the deal and the next day it was on my door step....a real class act and people like him make this hobby great....THANK YOU

Thanks Tazer! Could not have asked for a better transaction, he always offers fair prices and is lightning fast on payment, and there is no better Hawks collection out there! Thanks again!

Great deal completed today with islesfan25- great communication, fast shipping, and patience in negotiation- anyone else probably would've ignored me after the first day of messaging lol

Thanks again!

Great deal completed today with islesfan25- great communication, fast shipping, and patience in negotiation- anyone else probably would've ignored me after the first day of messaging lol

Thanks again!

Anytime. Perfect transaction on your end as well

thanks to pastadutchie, did me a huge solid picking me up a jersey. Great transaction

I cannot express enough gratitude and appreciation to forum member jarvis on here. He went above and beyond in helping me out to acquire a jersey and is simply incredible. People like him make the hobby a better place. I could not recommend working with him more strongly.

thanks to pastadutchie, did me a huge solid picking me up a jersey. Great transaction

same for me! I swear faster shipping coming from Canada than I get from people in the US to boot!

Incredibly smooth transaction with Girouxsalem. I believe no more than two hours elapsed between agreeing on the deal, payment, and shipping. Many thanks.

Great dealing with Nathan. Picked up two jerseys from him. Sent a couple SVP specials out his way too.

Thanks to KG77NT for buying a couple of jerseys off ebay for me, dealing with the seller who was a complete loser, and then posting them to me in New Zealand. Thanks man!

Thanks to KG77NT for buying a couple of jerseys off ebay for me, dealing with the seller who was a complete loser, and then posting them to me in New Zealand. Thanks man!

Thanks man! Ifcjari37 gave me a great deal on a jersey right before this as well, and he gave me a gracious tip for sending him these. Thanks again!